On the run - 𝐿.Hasen (Smut)

You and Lloyd were running from some people that worked with your brother, while you glanced at Lloyd while he smirked at you while he shot some people, as you guys kept running you felt a pain in the middle region of your back while you screamed out in pain.

You got shot.

Lloyd immediately shot the person who shot you, after he shot the rest of people he immediately ran to you with tears in his eyes, while your weak body was trying to wipe his tears.

"It's okay, you have to let me go.."

You said while you took your final breath of air as your eyes closed while Lloyd was crying so hard but he only knew one thing so he can reunite with you.

So he placed his gun to the side of his head then he clocked the gun.

Bam!

Your eyes shot wide awake as you rose from the bed while the cover was covering your naked figure.

"Stupid nightmare."

You said with you a big sigh while Lloyd only had snores coming out of his mouth, you smiled to yourself while playing with his hair.

It was 4:30 in the morning, you couldn't go back to sleep because of the nightmare that happened, so you decided to go make some coffee.

You put on your robe that made you all warm and toasty before getting out of bed, once your feet hit the cold tiles you let out a hiss cause you didn't like how it's cold in the house.

You waddled your way to the kitchen being careful not to make any noise, cause you didn't want Lloyd to wake up.

As the coffee was pouring into the coffee pot you felt some arms sneak around your waist while you felt them kiss your neck while you let out a small squeal.

"Hm, why did you leave the bed, baby?"

Lloyd asked you while his mustache was tickling your neck while you let out a small giggle.

You shook your head not wanting to answer his question.

"Was it another nightmare?"

He asked you while you looked at him and nodded your head while he embraced you into a hug.

"Baby, it's okay. Your always going to be safe with me, I promise you."

He said while you just nodded while wiping your tears as he kissed your forehead.

"Can we go to that safe house, you told me about because I'm scared that I might relive my nightmare."

You told him while he nodded.

"Go get dressed sweetheart, I'll be up in a minute."

You nodded while going up the stairs to go change into your outfit while Lloyd went up to help you, including the gun he had for you.

He finally changed after you were ready, as soon as he was done he came to you with a smile on his face while kissing your lips passionately.

"Let's go, sweetheart."

He said while grabbing your hand and leading you to the car, he opened the door for you while you thanked him as he nodded.

When he got in he started cranking up the car, he placed one hand on the wheel while the other on your thigh.

As you guys were heading to the safe house there was a car following you guys for a while then Lloyd realized who it was.

"Shit."

He muttered while you got scared, when he noticed your shaky state he squeezed your thigh for a signal.

You immediately took action by grabbing the grenade, pushing the button and immediately throwing it in their direction while their truck blew up as you and Lloyd were speeding to get to the safe house safely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~After a while~~~~~~~~~~

You and Lloyd finally arrived he immediately went to the passenger side to open your door.

"Thank you."

You said with a giggle while Lloyd nodded and picked you up bridal style while you squealed, he immediately shut the car door.

"I'm going to rail the absolute shit out of you, love."

Lloyd said while opening the door while he told you that with his husky voice that made you have shivers to your spine.

He was making his way to the bedroom when he found it, he kicked the door open with his foot while you squealed in excitement.

He put yours and his gun on the dresser while he placed you on the bed as he crawled on top of you.

He immediately took off your tank top with sweats while he did the same with his shirt and pants while you guys were only left in underwear.

He immediately kissed your inner thighs before taking off your underwear off.

"Stop teasing me, Lloyd please."

You pleaded out while he smirked at you while taking your underwear off, before he dived in your clit's juices.

"Eat me out.."

You said while tracing your finger to your wet pussy while he removed your finger and dove right in as you arched your back and moaned his name.

"Fuck Lloyd!"

You screamed out in pleasure while he continued to eat you out, while he took off his underwear while he pulled away from your pussy to look at you.

"Are you sure you want this sweetheart?"

He asked you while his cock was bigger than the last time you saw it.

"Yes, I'm sure, Lloyd. Wreck my pussy.."

You said while he plunged his dick inside you while you gripped his hair and moaned his name so loud.

"So good, taking all of me sweetheart."

He said by giving you sweet praises as you moaned his name out.

"I'm going to cum sweetheart, and make sure you take all of my cum so you can feel my seed in your future womb!"

He exclaimed while you weren't mad since you and him did talk about having a family soon, as soon as he came you felt him ram all of cum into you while your eyes went wide as you were about to cum to.

"Cum sweetheart, I know you want to."

He said by kissing your shoulder as you released your climax, as soon as you two were done with mind blowing sex, Lloyd went to go run you and him a bath.

He picked you up bridal style while placing you in the tub while he got in behind you while placing a kiss to your shoulder.

"Thank you, for taking us here."

You said while he kissed your shoulder in response, as you laid on his chest drifting off to sleep.

You and Lloyd are safe after all, while you didn't have to worry about other people trying to tear you two apart.

While Lloyd always set up security cameras just in case someone break in, hopefully no one will.

But that won't happen, unless?

Vote!

𝐴/𝑁: 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑚 𝑏𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘!𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑏𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐿𝑙𝑜𝑦𝑑 𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦,𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝐸𝑣𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑑!