Making you smile C. Sʜᴇᴀ

You were crying harder than ever in your apartment, cause your boyfriend of four years threw everything that you and him had away.

So much memories, now they are gone. The image of him saying he's breaking up with you along with slamming the door makes your heart break even more.

You thought maybe one day, one day, he was going to propose to you.

But no, everything you guys had is gone so your just crying on the middle of your living room.

"Y/N! Come on and open the door, I got you a surprise."

Colin your neighbor said while you were still crying over the stupid man that you so called love, you should've known better but you didn't.

"Go away Colin. I'm not in the mood for no surprises cause guess what. I hate surprises ever since Jake ruined them for me."

You yelled back while trying not to break down since you said his name.

"Not even for your favorite take out?"

Colin said while trying to help you out since he heard the fight that you and Jake had, that resulted to the break up.

You sighed in defeat and got up. To open the door and saw Colin's soft light blue eyes with the longest eyelashes you've ever seen.

"Woah, you look rough."

Colin said while looking you up and down, noticing the mascara streaks.

"Thanks, come in."

You said while hoping onto the couch.  While Colin came in and closing the door. He brought you the best Chinese food on the planet.

"You didn't have to Colin."

You said while placing your hand on top of his. While giving him a soft smile.

"I wanted to."

He said while you just nodded in response.

"Oh and I wanted to see you smile. That's one of the reasons I got you, our favorite take out."

Colin smiled at you while you finally got the courage to hug him.

"Thank you, Colin."

You whispers as your still in his embrace, as you felt sobs coming, which they did come so they were soaking Colin's shirt.

But Colin didn't care if it was soaking. He just wanted to see you happy, without your stupid ex boyfriend.

"Anything for you Y/N."

He said as  he was stroking your back while calming you down, and place a soft forehead kiss.

Truth be told that Colin had a bad feeling over Jake, and his assumptions are normally right but you told him you just wanted to try something new since you really weren't the dating person, so Colin finally agreed like it was nothing.

"I hate seeing you hurt Y/N."

Colin whispered as you fell asleep due to crying. He noticed that you were asleep so he picked you up and placed you on the bed, while giving you a soft kiss on the head.

He then started packing the Chinese food into the fridge, once he was done he got in the bed with you so he wouldn't be leaving your side in case you have a mental breakdown in the middle of the night.

"Goodnight Y/N."

He whispered as he placed a forehead kiss on your temple.