𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑃𝑡 2- L. Hansen

Lloyd was currently looking at his vision board, that gave him an idea, of who was responsible enough to try to hurt you while he had a cup of scotch in one hand, and glanced at you every now and then to see if you were okay.

You still weren't awake from your coma that you fell in months ago, but Lloyd kept glancing at you every now and then he finally saw color in your cheeks, which he was so happy that your recovery was going faster than he expected.

Lloyd went to put his drink away while he was going to head over to where you were, he sat in that chair that he normally sits to keep an eye on you, while he was sitting he grabbed your hand while placing it to his lips kissing it softly.

Lloyd started crying since he hates the fact that he can't pull you close or comfort him when he has a bad day, or even make love to you while you would melt to his touch over how good he was making you feel, he knew that he had to find who done it sooner or later because whoever did it, is going to be sorry for hurting you.

"I love you, Y/N. Please wake up soon baby, I can't do this without you. It gets harder every single day, knowing that you aren't here comforting me or I'm doing the same thing to you."

Lloyd said while kissing your knuckles, he truly does miss you, he then placed your hand down while going to put on his jacket and placing his gun on the gun hostile going to find the next victim.

Ransom Drysdale.

"I'll be back, my love. That son of bitch is going to regret everything once he meets me."

Lloyd said while kissing your cold lips before he left, he glanced at you one more time before he left to go find Ransom, he hated leaving you all alone but he knew that you'll be safe and sound while he was gone, cause nothing happens to you while he's gone, and that was the good thing.

As Lloyd was walking the streets of New York to go find this Ransom guy, the streets were surprisingly quiet since it is New York after all, like the streets were dead quiet, Lloyd thought it was really weird for the night to be quiet.

Then all the sudden Lloyd heard a bam!

He was alerted by the noise, so he hid in the nearby ally way so he can be ready to go charge whoever is in his way, as Lloyd expected there was someone who was running in the direction Lloyd was in, so Lloyd ran after him.

Lloyd ran faster than the black figure that was trying to run off but once he immediately recognized Lloyd he stopped, and Lloyd stopped as well while pushing the man to wall as he groaned in pain.

"You must be Lloyd Hansen?"

The man questioned while taking off the hood of his jacket while looking at Lloyd up and down, while eyeing his mustache every time he was looking down.

Ransom.

Lloyd thought as he blood boiled even more, knowing this man might be the one responsible for you and Lloyd was going to do something that Ransom won't forget.

"What gave it away?"

Lloyd said while chuckling while slamming Ransom on the wall once again, while Ransom groaned in response.

"The trashstache."

Ransom said while Lloyd chuckled as he punched his fists to the nearby wall, making Ransom flinch by surprise, he never thought Lloyd Hansen would make him flinch till now.

"Are you the one who tried to kill my fiancé, cause if so I won't hesitate to kill you right here and there. Don't test me Drysdale."

Lloyd said while gritting his teeth while earning a chuckle from Ransom Drysdale, while Lloyd just gave him an annoyed look, while that only seemed to make Ransom even laugh more than planned.

"You really think this is funny you little shit."

Lloyd said while Ransom gave him a look and immediately apologized for his childish behaviors, he couldn't help the fact that Ransom's parents didn't give a shit for who he was.

"Sorry but no I didn't try to kill her Lloyd, but what does she look like, if you don't mind showing me a picture of her?"

Ransom said while Lloyd's shoulders calmed down and letting Ransom out of his grasps, while Ransom rubbed his shoulders due to the pain that Lloyd caused in shoulders.

Lloyd immediately felt bad because he saw Ransom who was his rubbing his shoulders so to the lack of pain so Lloyd gave him some painkillers so the pain can go away for Ransom, as Ransom popped the pills in his mouth while Lloyd showed Ransom a picture of you and him two days before your accident.

"I know her.."

Ransom said while looking at your photo with Lloyd, it all came to his senses, then he had an idea who might possibly tried to kill you, because Ransom used to work with you before you left due to Court because he wanted to make sure your life was a living hell.

"You do?"

Lloyd asked while Ransom nodded, Ransom knew well enough not to betray you because you and him were like the only ones close while you two were in Sierra Six trying to save people's lives while Court Gentry never did like the idea of you two working together because Court just wanted you all to himself.

"Yes, me and Y/N used to work together before she ran away from The Sierra Six, because of Court since he only wanted her to be his and only his. Of course he got jealous of me and her's friendship, but in reality Lloyd she was only a little sister to me she understood why I left Boston while moving up here. We shared so much things together in our past, till one day Y/N came running in the halls crying as she bumped into me, that's when she told me that Court sexually harassed her. Of course I got mad and all I told her to do was to get out of here. Then that was the last time I ever saw her."

Ransom said while explaining how the two of met while Lloyd only looked down in sympathy, you never told him that and now he understands why because you wanted to forget the past of the place you worked at before meeting Lloyd.

When he looked up at Ransom he saw him choke on some of his tears, since Ransom wasn't really a crier but he had to let his tears down, so he finally asked Lloyd.

"Did you say someone was trying to hurt her?"

Ransom said while looking at Lloyd while only he could only nod in response feeling some tears flow down his face as well.

"Yeah. She's at our place trying to fight out of that damn coma that those bad people put her in and they aren't going to see Mr. Nice Guy, once they meet me, also it's only a few blocks away."

Lloyd said while Ransom agreed with him, those two became best friends just like that since they both have a caring heart for you, and the last thing they want is someone hurting you more than you already are.

"This is the place that only you, the nurses and I only know about."

Lloyd said while opening the door letting Ransom in first then he head in while locking the door with the padlock code and doorknob, so no one can get inside except for Lloyd.

"Do you want something to drink, Ransom?"

Lloyd asked while looking in the cupboards for two glasses for whiskey for him and Ransom, while Ransom saw your lifeless figure, he felt the tears prickling his eyes.

"Ransom?"

Lloyd said as he was seeing the hurt in his new friend's voice as it was crack even more, Ransom heard Lloyd and just nodding his head.

Lloyd finally made his way to Ransom, who was sitting in the chair that Lloyd normally sat in when he was checking up on you.

"Here you go, Ransom."

Lloyd said as he gave Ransom his whiskey as he nodded as he sipped the burning taste of liquor shot the back of his throat, the feeling of tears and liquor never did taste right, so Ransom drank the rest of his pain away.

Ransom grabbed your hand with the tears in his eyes that made everything so much puffier and blurrier than normally then he looked at Lloyd as he placed his hand down.

"So when do we start?"

Vote!