Late Night Calls. 𝐶.𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑎

You and your next door neighbor Colin have been on the phone since 9:00 pm neither of you were tired, but a wave of tiredness struck you like a lightning.

"Is already three a.m.?"

You questioned with a giggle.

                                                    "I guess it is."

He said while laughing along with you.

You don't know why but you always feel butterflies when your around him, he could say the same thing about you, but both of you two are scared to tell each other.

"I should really get some sleep."

You said with a yawn since you could go to sleep right now.

                                                     "Ok."

Colin said in his deep husky voice that always gives you chills down your spine and core.

"Ok."

You repeated him while smiling and blushing hard.

                                                     "Ok."

He said while smiling, wanting to kiss you every time you said 'Ok.'

"Ok."

While having the blush plastered on your face that you couldn't get rid of.

And you didn't want to get rid of the blush.

                                       "Maybe Ok, could be our  always?"

He questioned while you repeated 'OK' so now you two were falling heads over heels more and more.

Twenty minutes passed you heard a knock on your apartment door.

You were confused since it's 3:20 in the morning, when you opened the door you saw Colin, you immediately hung up from the phone call, and had big smile plastered on your face.

He gave you a goofy smile and placed his lips with yours, as you two shared a heated kiss.

That resulted to a heavy sex later.

"That was incredible."

You said while tracing figures on his toned chest.

"You were amazing."

He kissed your forehead.

"Y/N, I mean to ask you, will you be my girlfriend?"

He asked you while you raised your elbows and kissed him so passionately.

"I'll take that as a yes."

He chuckled and kissed you back.

After that you two were cuddling with each other.