Dress-L.Hansen*

Our secret moments in your crowded room
They got no idea about me and you

When you first met Lloyd, it was when you were at your lowest. You didn't know what you were going to do with your life till then. Then when you met him. He saved you. You smile at the nostalgia feeling as you dressed up for the day. You decided to wear a black slip dress on. Hopefully he'll notice.

Then again he will notice.

But, other people, they don't know what's goes on between you and Lloyd. They just think you guys are best friends, not lovers outside of work. But friends don't flirt as much as they do, right? But then again you guys were lovers not friends like everyone thinks you are.

There is an indentation in the shape of you
Made your mark on me, a golden tattoo

The last time you and him had sex was in his bedroom, well technically your bedroom as well. Sex with him was so good, it made you have blissful moments when you think of it.

You finally decided to go in the security breach room when you saw him, he only smirked at you. God it made you want to jump his bones. All you had do was wait for him to give you the signal. Then you could do it.

All of this silence and patience, pining in anticipation
My hands are shaking from holding back from you

He came over to you his team weren't looking, that smirk never leaving his lips at the finest. You played with them strap of your dress making it slap onto your skin. That made your thighs clench.

"You look hot, like always, and this color makes me want to rip off this dress in front of everyone in this room. Would you want me to do that. Show everyone how much your a slut for my cock."

That just made your thighs and pussy clench to the sensation due to his words.

Say my name and everything just stops
I don't want you like a best friend

"I know, how much you want it."

He whispers into your ear as his fingers trace your lips.

"Ask and I'll give it to you."

He seductively says with that devilish smirk of his.

Only bought this dress so you could take it off
Take it off

"Please."

You gasp out.

"Please what, babygirl."

His smirk growing wider than ever.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me."

You say as you feel your legs feel weaker.

"That'll do it. Excuse of us gentlemen but I need to attend to my girlfriend's needs."

Lloyd said as he grabbed your arm leading you to the bedroom.

Carve your name into my bedpost
'Cause I don't want you like a best friend

As the two of you got in the bedroom, Lloyd threw you on the bed not to harshly. He took off his shoes as you kicked off your heels. You glanced up in his eyes all you could see was pure lust.

"This dress really good on you."

He chuckled as he smirks as you hear your dress tear into his grasps, all you could let out was a gasp along with a shiver. Lloyd looks at the sight of you noticing you aren't wearing any wearing underwear. Without hesitation he slaps your bare pussy.

You yelped in the sensation, you felt a wave of heat rush through you, Lloyd chuckles as he takes off his clothes, taking note that your about to be cock drunk with his cock.

"You sure you want this, baby girl, cause I don't think you deserve it at all."

You whimper at him feeling needy cause you want him to absolutely wreck you.

Lloyd takes that as it as granted as he slams his cock into you, as you yelp gripping his shoulders, he immediately tsk at you as he puts them above the headboard.

"I don't think you should touch me, after the stunt you pulled today, in front of every single person in the room."

He grips your throat as you hear his grunts and moans. You feel the coil in your stomach about to snap in half.

"I-I'm sorry, Ll-Lloyd."

You choke out as he groans.

"If you wear really sorry, you wouldn't be making me hard as a rock seeing you in those skimpy dresses of yours."

He chuckled shooting a load of him inside you as you feel your whole body go numb as he kept going.

"Huh? Lost at words? Say something!"

He exclaimed as you whimper all beneath him.

"You make me feel so fucking good. Oh!"

You said feeling blissful in this exact moment, as your legs wrapping around him as he fucks you at a new angle. That's when you felt your coil finally snapping completely, Lloyd kisses you.

"Fuck yes! Milk my cock, like the good girl you are."

He says as he shoots one more load into as he finally lays down, in your side as you blush.

"Hi."

You whispered as he pulled you close kissing your head, as he sighed.

"I wasn't to hard was I?"

He asks you as you play with his hair as you shake your head.

"You never are. I loved it like always."

You said as you kissed his head.

"I'm glad."

He said as he stroked your arm, as you listened to his heartbeat.

"But seriously, never wear those skimpy dresses cause I'll rip them off."

You chuckled as you agreed, you looked at him.

"So what's the latest information about Six?"

You asked him feeling worry in your eyes, Lloyd just sighed.

"It's probably going to get ugly sweetheart, but he's not going to hurt you or me. We'll just pack our stuff and hide somewhere where he wouldn't find you."

You hugged him and nodded.

"I love you."

You said, cause you did after all cause Lloyd made you feel safe after all.

"As I love you sweetheart."

He pulled you away from the hug, as he kissed you.

"Get some sleep sweetheart."

He said as you yawned falling asleep his arms, knowing he'll be here when you wake.