There's something about her?- 𝙻. 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚗

𝙰/𝙽: 𝙶𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎  𝙻𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚍'𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚈/𝙽, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 🤍

I was so close of being kicked out from the CIA but that didn't stop me, because I simply don't need them, I just need myself, and of course when I always came to meetings Denny and Suzanne always gave me hell for it, I didn't care honestly, right now we're in the brief room discussing about only God knows what, I was in the middle of day dreaming my next mission, cause it's gonna be awesome I just know it, when my eyes shifted to a girl, that looked drop dead gorgeous that's when I payed attention, when Fitzroy was telling everyone to have his attention and everyone had his eyes on him, I even did for once cause I wanna know who that girl is.

"Alright, alright. Settle down, this Y/N Y/L/N, she is joining us, she might even be part of the Sierra program, I told you about, but honestly guys just give her a kind welcome, and no funny business..Hansen."

Fitzroy introduced her to us and he even called me out, where everyone in the room snickered, except for her but damn you Fitzroy, I'm not even going to get in her pants, I'm just going to get to know her, hell I might even put slack in myself, for working here cause I'll do my job..unless..stop it Lloyd, your here to work not slack, God I hate myself, while putting one of my hands on my face, Fitzroy told her to go ahead and find an empty space on the table as we brief, there's one seat next to me and Denny has one next to him, so I hope to God she doesn't sit next to Denny, cause all he speaks about is facts and no one wants to hear that horse shit, she saw me staring at her and she gave me a smile so I didn't stop staring at her cause it would've been awkward if I immediately looked away, she finally found a spot and it was next to me, so I figured why not introduce myself to her.

"Hi, my name is Lloyd Hansen, the one Fitzroy was talking about the funny business. I can show you around and all that."

I gave her soft smile then started chuckling  immediately regretting what I said she looked at me if she was supposed to laugh, I just gave her a nod and then she eventually giggled, god she has such a beautiful laugh, then she started speaking after she was done laughing.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Lloyd. I'm Y/N, but I'm sure you heard Fitzroy, say that."

She said as she gave me the most perfect smile, me and her since then we started hanging out cause we got super close, and I have to admit that I have a crush on her, ever since the day we met it was the most amazing day ever, months later I was making my way to her office to ask her out, I had her favorite flowers in my hand ready to ask the love of my life out on a date, before I got to her office I heard her screams in terror as she was afraid.

"Let me go, Court!"

She yelled at him while he just kept pushing her against the wall I could tell she was on the verge of crying, as she slapped his back, I placed the flowers down when I went into her office, I immediately threw a punch a Court, as he groaned as he turned around to face me, he had a smirk on his face then left the room cause I have a feeling that he's gonna do this again, but not in the CIA, once my eyes shifted back on Y/N she sunk to her knees and started crying, I went over to her and held her rubbing circles on her back.

"Did he touch you?"

I asked her softly, but she looked up to me and shook her head for no, I could tell her anxiety was forming, we both shared our mental health struggles when we were hanging out one time and we both found that we both suffer from anxiety, I learnt how to control mine, but she's still suffering from it, and all I did to make her feel better is rubbing circles on her back and telling her it's all gonna be okay, for a brief moment she was breathing more normally now, I just pressed a forehead kiss for her, I knew she wanted to tell me something, but I didn't want to pressure for doing that.