𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝐷𝑎𝑑 𝑃𝑇:1 𝐴.𝐵𝑎𝑟𝑏𝑒𝑟

It was the start of your summer break. You were proud that you survived your first year at college, the countless hours of studying where it made you physically drained.

When you were figuring out how to start your summer break your best friend invited you to go on a trip with him and his dad.

It wasn't odd that Andy, Jacob's dad was going to tag along because he wants his dad to get away from work stuff to spend time with his son and his son's best friend.

It wasn't odd that Laurie wasn't coming, since Jacob explained last year that his mom and dad got a divorce due to lack of commitment and trust.

What made you feel guilty is that you and Mr. Barber had something going on during your senior year when it was the process of his divorce.

But neither of you dared to tell Jake.

You knew the real reason why Andy wanted to divorce Laurie, because she was sleeping next to the enemy in bed.

What disgusted Andy, is that he caught them doing it in his bed, he never sleeps on their so he takes the couch instead.

It resulted to heavy argument between the two when Jacob was at your house to get out of his house so he doesn't have to hear screaming and shouting.

As you were packing your stuff, you had to pack your favorite bikini, because it was Andy's favorite and Jacob said to pack some swimwear since you guys are going to Mexico beach after all.

You took an uber to Newton, since campus wasn't far from the Barber's house.

You tipped the driver and thanked him as you got your stuff and left.

You knocked on the door, hopefully Jacob would answer the door cause you didn't want anything awkward from Andy.

Even though the both of you sent a few pictures of your naked figures that will make you guys to cum easily than expected.

When the door opened you saw Andy opening the door.

"Oh hi, Y/N. Jake went to go get some takeout, if your in the mood for Chinese."

Andy said while you nodded in response.

Andy insisted to grab your bags so thanked him gratefully.

"I missed you, Andy.."

You admitted, which was true, you missed him so much, and it hurt you that you had to keep all of this a secret from Jacob.

Andy heard you say that when he put your bags in the guest room.

"Oh come here."

Andy said while he hugged you in embracement, he then kisses your for forehead, trying to calm you down, in case you start crying.

"I missed you more n/n."

He said while saying your nickname, and pulling away from the hug.

"Do you want to watch a movie, before Jake gets here?"

Andy suggested while you nodded.

"I'm fine with us cuddling. If you want to Andy."

You suggested while your shyness took over and you looked at the floor, he picked up your chin gently.

"I'll be more than happy sweetheart."

He said while smiling and giving you a kiss on the lips softly.

"Surprise me for the movie."

You gave Andy a playful smirk while your legs were wrapped around his waist as your head was on his chest.

He put on Edward Scissorhands, one of your favorite movies.

He was stroking your hair while you were stroking his chest as your eyes never left the movie.

~~~~~~~~~30 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys heard the door open so you two separated on the couch, while you paused the movie.

"Y/N!"

He exclaimed while he put the food down to hug you.

"Jacob!"

You had the same reaction as him.

"Sorry dad, for taking so long, someone had a wreck also the cops were there, and they were still there when I made my to the driveway."

Jacob said as Andy went to go get his coat.

"I'll be back, kids."

Andy said while his phone rang as he went to the wreck since they were calling him to look at the case.

The Best District Attorney in Newton.

Later that night while you were cleaning up the kitchen while you felt someone grab your waist and kissed your neck.

You let out a silent squeal.

"Andy we can't, Jake."

You said while pointing at the stairs, as Andy grabbed your hand and made way to his room.

"Sleep here with me."

You nodded while Andy gave you a pair of his sweats and a long t-shirt.

"Thank you."

You whispered as Andy made his way to you and kissed you.

"But this week when we are on a trip we are going to have some fun since Jake starts work that week, and you can tell him that your going to be with your family that week. Okay sweetheart?"

"Okay."

You said while giggling and blushing like an idiot.

The things that Mr. Barber does to you, you can't wait for the week he has planned for you two.

Hopefully you two can figure out a way to tell Jacob.

Will Jacob be best friends with you still, once you and Andy tell him that you two been spending more time together?

You thought while your overthinking took a hold of you while Andy pulled you close.

So you can let your thoughts float away, as you fall asleep exciting that you and Andy are going to have the time of your lives.

You let him kiss your neck a few times before you went to sleep.

The way he kissed your neck made you have chills and so many goosebumps.

You plopped your elbows and looked at him with a smile, then you gave him a soft kiss while he grabbed your hips.

"I want us to save this for the weekend so I can feel your tight pussy on my hard cock."

Andy said while you just nodded in response.

Then you drifted to sleep when he kissed your lips one more time before drifting to sleep.