Trumpet Boy 𝙉. 𝙑𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙣

You were running to catch the subway that's going to the street that you need to get to your boyfriend.

You and your boyfriend were in a rough patch, he would often yell at you where you are at the point your done with his fake love now.

As your thoughts were running through your mind as you were trying to get to it, you just missed the subway. Just your luck.

Great.

"Fuck."

You muttered while you were confused as you were hearing trumpet noises.

You decided to go over there, while you  walking to the mysterious trumpet boy you got a text from your boyfriend.

"𝗕𝗮𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?!?"
                                                         "I missed the subway that was going to take me to your apartment."

"𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚."

You started crying as you put your  phone in your pocket, you have been spending time with  him.

You even spent the night at his place on Monday, and you were now going back on Wednesday.

I guess he never understood.

Never.

"Why is a pretty girl like you crying?"

The trumpet boy said as you looked up as he was putting his trumpet in his case.

"My boyfriend broke up with me.."

You said while looking at your shoes.

"Oh I'm sorry about that. I was going to grab some Chinese if you would want to join me."

He said as he gave you a soft smile.

"Yeah, that would be nice. I'm Y/N by the way, and you?"

You said as you extended your hand out, hoping he would shake it.

"Pleasure to meet you Y/N, my name is Nick, Nick Vaughan."

"Well the pleasure is all mine Mr. Vaughan. And I must say you are amazing at the trumpet."

You giggled as you two were walking to the Chinese place.

"Why thank you."

Nick said as he chuckled at your goofiness, and grabbed your hand so he could hold it.

You weren't alerted it just made you feel safe.

Safer than ever.

"Is alright if I can have your number?"

You said very bold of you.

"Of course you may."

Nick gave you his phone while you put the digits of your number.

When you two finally arrived at the restaurant you two were laughing your heads off.

Thank goodness, you two were the only ones cause you didn't want to hear any complaints from other people.

"Your so beautiful Y/N. I want to kiss you."

Nick said while you were blushing so hard.

"Then kiss me.."

You said as you two leaned into a breath taking kiss.

Nick pulled away.

"I want to take you on more dates, with my future girlfriend."

He said while you were happier than ever.

"Yes I would love to be your girlfriend along with more dates with you."

You smiled as that happened.

You two shared the most beautiful kiss, as the people in the kitchen started clapping for you guys.