"You're crossing the line man!"R-Drysdale and A-Barber

You were typing away on your computer at work, patiently waiting for the day to be over so you can get ready for date night. With the one and only, Andrew Barber. The best district attorney in Newton. You and him have been going out for over a year now. Obviously, after his divorce with his ex wife, she has nothing but a lying snake to him. He has told you about the first night you two had together. Once he told you everything was perfect between you two. A few moments later, your office phone started ringing. You picked up the phone.

"Hello, this is Doctor Y/N Y/L/N, from Silver Crest Hospital. How may I help you?"

You smiled through the phone, because you liked what you did. What you did was to help people get better. That's how you met your lovely boyfriend when you were rushing to get his son in surgery. When you found out that his son Jacob, didn't make it. It broke your heart to see his heart shatter, but you couldn't help yourself by giving him a hug. Hours later you and Andy grabbed some coffee. Which turned into talks and stories about young Jacob. You have that essence, and that was to comfort people through the bad times they were facing but you always managed to make people smile. And that was one of things that Andy fell in love with.

"Hello, sweetheart."

The unfamiliar voice rang in your ears. You knew it wasn't Andy, because he told you he would be in meetings throughout the day. Although the voice quite gave you a scare. You cleared your throat.

"I'm sorry, who is this?"

You asked through the phone, as you heard the man, let out a dark chuckle. Your eyes widened, as you grabbed a pen and a sticky note. You were scared, but you had to put on your brave face that Andy had taught you in case of situations like this.

"Oh, you forgot about me sweetheart? Ouch, that hurts."

The man's voice finally clicked to you. You started shaking, and questioning how he found you. Without hesitation, you hung up the phone and quickly clocked out and ran to your car. You let out a soft breath of relief, and started driving to Andy's attorney center. Once you finally got there you quickly unbuckled your seatbelt and rushed inside. You were breathing heavily when you saw Suzanne at the front desk. You started speaking fast and she barely understood you.  Without realization, Andy came over to you, since he was about to go to his next meeting but stopped when he saw you.

"Y/N, sweetheart. Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost."

He said, but he sounded like he was mumbling, his speaking was very muffled to you. Your ears started ringing. You tried to focus on Andy, but everything became a blur. The voices were a muffled scream begging someone to help. You can't help but feel dizzy, let alone tears in your eyes. The only thing you could hear was your heartbeat, but you were aware you were having a panic attack. Andy realizes it too. It's not the first time it happened throughout your relationship, but this time is where you can't control it, and neither can Andy. You felt your eyes quickly shut as you fainted on the ground.

Andy quickly picked you up, and took you straight to his office. Placing you on the couch, and giving you tender kisses on your knuckles. Andy knew that something was wrong, but he couldn't place his finger on it.. As his thoughts started to swarm around him, his office phone started ringing. He picked up the phone, as he kept glancing at you.

"Barber."

He spoke calmly, throughout this whole situation.

"Mr. Barber. They're is someone asking for you. His name is Ransom Drysdale, and he is asking for you."

Suzanne told Andy as he nodded through the phone.

"Send him in."

Andy told her, as the two hung up. He heard unfamiliar footsteps that were making his way to his office door. When he looked up, he saw a sneaky little smirk from his guest, Ransom's face. Andy got up shaking Ransom's hand.

"Nice to meet you, Ransom. What pleasure do I have for you? Also don't mind my girlfriend, she fainted while having a panic attack."

Andy asked him as Drysdale chuckled looking at Y/N. Then Ransom eventually looked at Andy with a shit eating grin on his face.

"Oh I know why Y/N had a panic attack."

He said as Andy's eyes lit up because he wanted to know what was going on with them.

"Oh you do?"

Andy asked Ransom.

"Yep."

Ransom said as he popped out the "P".

"Then spill."

Barber said furious because he was tired of Ransom's funny business.

"I caused it because me and Y/N had a past. Where I only used her for her body, and I hit that bitch when she was weak. Poor girl was useless against me."

Andy's jaw clenched when he found out only Ransom used you for your body.

"You're fucking piece of shit. You are fucking crossing the line."

Andy said as he balled up his fist and hit the table. He and Ransom didn't realize that you woke up from fainting.

"Andy, baby? What happened?"

Your vision was clearing up, but when your eyes landed on a blue sweater you started freaking out more. Andy noticed your state, and calmly spoke up.

"Ransom, I think it's time for you to leave."

Andy said while running his hand against his beard. When Ransom stood up. Glancing at your nervous state he let out a dark chuckle. As he went out the door. You immediately ran to Andy, as he scooped you up in his arms. While you started sobbing in them.

"Shh, shh it's okay. He's gone. I found out when I was talking to him. He's not going to hurt you anymore I promise you, okay love?"

Andy said while pressing kisses on your forehead while you nodded in response. Andy knew that Ransom crossed the line, and he has to do whatever it takes to protect you.

"I love you, Andy."

You said in a low whisper, only Andy hearing you. As he was playing with your hair.

"And I love you more sweetheart."