His Little Girl- A. Levison

-Newborn-

"Ari! It's time!"

Your mother shouted for your father. Without hesitation Ari started running down the stairs with the two baby bags strap around his arms as helped your mom get in the car. The next thing you know your mom was screaming out during the labor.

"Just remember honey, your doing so well."

He said sweet nothings in your mother's ear as she pushed one more time with her grunts. There you were crying out in the world. Your mother and father smiled as they held you for the first time.

"She's beautiful."

Your mom said.

"Just like her mama."

He smiled kissing your mothers head.

-5 years old-

"Now, don't let go dad."

You said to your father was helping you push on your bike without training wheels for the first time.

"Not a chance sweetheart."

He said as he gracefully let you go as you peddled all the way to your mom, who was on the other side of sidewalk recording the action. Then you were there, your dad picked you up and kissed your cheek.

"You did it sweetheart!"

You giggled as your mom stopped recording and took a picture of the three of you.

"A memory that's worth keeping."

Your dad said.

-Ten years old-

You were crying hard in your dad's arms, as he rubbed your back softly.

"Dad, why did Charlie have to go?"

You wipe your tears, looking at him with your teary eyes.

"Sweetie he went to dog heaven."

Your mom chirped in while hugging you.

"Your mom is right honey. I know he doesn't want you to be sad about him all the time. I even know that he's going to love you regardless."

Your dad said while you nodded your head, hugging him more. As your mom came in the hug.

                   -15 years old-

"I hate you, dad!"

You scream as you slam your door, crying because he embarrassed you in front of your friends at school.

Being fifteen, you thought it was the end of the world of your dad embarrassing you, especially in front of a cute guy.

Your father sighed as your mom came to hug him.

"She'll come around."

Your mother said, as she left.

Your father knocked on your door.

"If that's you, dad go away."

You sniffled.

"Honey, I wanna talk."

Your dad said as you opened your door.

"Look I'm sorry, that I embarrassed you in front of  your friends."

He said genuinely sorry that he did.

"It's okay, dad. Just don't do it again."

You looked at him while giggling, you could never be mad at your dad he was your best friend.

          -20 years old-