Getting Ready for the Tour

Time for the Victory Tour
Today is the start of the victory tour and me and Finnick are laying in bed.

"I don't want to do this!" I tell Finnick.

"I know but you didn't do anything to the kids," Finnick tells me.

"I still feel guilty Finnick," I tell him.

We hear someone knock and then my prep team comes in.

I groan. I put the covers over my head and lay down.

I feel them yank the covers off of me and I scream at them.

They all groan and yank me out of bed. I scream and scream until my throat becomes raw.

I feel myself get ripped out of their arms and into the strong arms of the man I love.

"Ok listen y'all are going to be careful with her!" Finnick shouts.

I wrap my arms around his waist and he rubs my back.

I feel someone else touch my back and flinch.

I turn and see the girl, Ember, who is the nicest person in my prep team.

She talks to me and gently pulls me out of Finnick's arms.

She leads me into the bathroom and turns the water on. I get in the tub and feel the warm water around me and then bubbles start appearing and I start giggling.

Ember smiles and finishes up getting me clean and she helps me out of the bath while I'm still giggling.

She puts a robe on me and walks me back into my room.

Her and two other people in my prep team start doing my nails, hair, and makeup. I'm still giggling and I see Finnick smiling.

Once they are all done my stylist comes in with a bag and tells me to close my eyes. I stop laughing and start panicking.

I drop onto my knees and put my hands over my ears, close my eyes, and scream.

I feel arms wrap around me and hear someone whispering in my ear.

"Annie hey you have to calm down. It's ok I'm right here," I hear Finnick tell me.

I slowly open my eyes and take my hands off of my ears.

I look up and see Finnick holding me.

"I can't do this," I mumble into his chest.

"Yes you can Annie," he tells me.

Finnick pulls me up and my stylist gets me dressed.

I see that I am wearing a short teal dress with silver flats.

"Now you look lovely!" My stylist says.

My prep team agrees and soon enough we are back on the train on the way to District 12.