After Party

Annie's POV
"Finnick?" I say.

He grabs me and pulls me behind him.

What do you want?" Finnick asks.

"Oh don't be like that, Finnick," I hear President Snow say.

I gulp.

"I just wanted to check on my newest victor. After all I threw this party just for her and I haven't seen her all night," Snow says.

"She isn't your victor," Finnick tells him.

"She won my games so therefore she is my victor," Snow replies.

I feel myself get ripped away from Finnick and I scream out.

I feel something get pressed to my throat and I realize it's a knife.

Finnick looks me then back at Snow.

Tears start rolling down my cheeks.

"Finnick if you ever fail to please one of my citizens again the cost will be a lot worse than Annie just getting a knife to her throat," Snow says and my eyes widen.

"I've pleased everyone that I have been with!" Finnick says.

"Apparently not everyone otherwise I wouldn't be doing this right now," Snow tells him.

The knife gets pressed deeper into my throat.

I scream out as pain shoots through my neck.

"Fine I'll try to do better. Just let Annie go!" Finnick says.

"Good and Finnick I want you back here in a week after the party," Snow says.

I feel the pressure release from my neck. I fall to my knees as tears cloud my vision.

Arms wrap around me and I don't have to look to know that it's Finnick.

"Annie let me see your neck," Finnick whispers in my ear.

I raise my head up so he can get a clear view of my neck.

"Luckily it isn't to deep so it doesn't need stitches but we do need to clean it up," Finnick tells me.

After the party
We get back on the train and Finnick pulls me to our room. I don't try to stop him  because all I want is to be alone with him.

When we get to our room, Finnick shuts and locks the door.

I take the dress off and go to put on some pajamas when Finnick stops me.

I feel his lips on mine and his hands on my hips.

He backs us to the bed and I fall on my back onto the bed.

We never break the kiss and my fingers find the buttons on his shirt and I start undoing them.

Once his shirts is off I find his belt buckle and waste no time getting his pants off of him.

We never once break the kiss and Finnick starts placing kisses all over my neck being careful of the cut.

He hits my sweet spot and I can't stop the moan that comes out of my mouth. I feel him chuckle against my neck.

The night only got better from there.