"I'm Sorry"

When we get back to Four, me and Finnick get off the train and he takes me straight home.

"Annie have you been forgetting to take your medicine?" Finnick asks as soon as we get home.

I stay silent.

"Annie?" He says.

I walk into the living room and I sit on the couch.

"Annie please answer me!" Finnick says and sits beside me.

"Yes I have..." I say quietly.

"You know you need to take it, Annie," he tells me.

"Finnick when I take that medicine it makes my problem real and I don't want to acknowledge that I am crazy and mentally unstable!" I tell him.

"Annie when you take your medicine it helps to control your panic attacks," Finnick says.

"I know that but I also know that I'm insane-" I start.

"Annie you are NOT insane! You've just witnessed things in the games," Finnick says; cutting me off.

"That's not what everyone else says," I mutter looking at the floor.

Finnick lifts my head up to look at him.

"You are not insane, Annie. Don't listen to what anybody else says because they don't know what you've been through. They don't know what you saw and witnessed," Finnick tells me.

"I hate seeing you scared and terrified like when you have a panic attack," Finnick says.

"I'm sorry," I say.

"It's ok, Annie," he tells me.

"I love you," he tells me.

"I love you too," I say.

I lay my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arms around me.

I fall asleep.