Ch. 2 - The Very First Night

No sooner had that mysterious warmth filled his body, it was leaving as Zekai let go of Gabriel's hand and helped his boyfriend pick up the duffle bag and the content that had spilled out from it.

Zekai and Elliot just stared at each other in shock it seemed, was the duffle bag Elliot dropped important or something?

"Sorry, sorry," Elliot said, his quiet yet deep voice said to the 4 of them.

Zekai and Elliot just continued to stare at each other and suddenly it was awkwardly silent. Gabriel slowly brought his hand to his chest, it felt like something was suddenly missing. Where had that warm feeling gone?

"Um, it's alright?" Dom shrugged, not sure what they had to be sorry about.

Elliot's eyes were still wide and Zekai's mouth slightly agape.

"Yeah, it is," Zekai breathed out, putting his hands on his hips trying to play it cool. "Um... Well we are heading out, are you guys... heading out?"

"Yeah, yeah," Dom said, Gabe still saying nothing.

They got out of everyone's way who were trying to leave and or enter the gym as they all made their way outside. Before Gabe had even knew it there was suddenly a large body to his right that wasn't Dom.

"So, how's your guyses night been?" Zekai asked Gabriel and Dom, looking down at the two.

Zekai was taller than both and much larger. It was almost weird to Gabriel as he was used to being the tallest of his friends.

The man was still only in his tank top while his boyfriend had put on an incredibly oversized hoodie. Gabriel could only assume it wasn't his but his boyfriend's. Zekai must have been from somewhere cold like himself if he was used to this weather.

"It's been fine," Gabriel said. "I just got back from work and Dom here made me work out."

"Oh cool! I love working out," Zekai grinned, his pearly whites out on display.

"We can tell!" Dom eyed Zekai up and down again.

"Thank you!" Zekai winked, flexing his chest a bit.

Gabriel looked over at Dom whose face was incredibly red, then back over at Zekai. Only then did he see Elliot peeking out from his boyfriend's side looking up at Zekai with a slight frown.

Zekai then looked down at Elliot while grinning, giving him a little pec bounce as a reply. Elliot only rolled his eyes trying to be sly about it.

"Where do you work if you don't mind me asking?" Zekai suddenly changed the subject.

"Oh, I just work at the Starbucks in the student center," Gabriel explained. "Worked most of this morning and afternoon."

"Elliot loves coffee!" Zekai said. "Always ordering something new off of the menu. He's excited for the winter drinks to come out."

Gabriel looked over at Elliot who was on Zekai's other side. The shorter man was blushing hard and looking away.

It was cute, Gabriel thought.

"What's your favorite drink?" Gabriel asked, the shorter man peeking around the muscular chest of Zekai.

This dude is huge! Gabriel thought again, almost mesmerized.

"I- uh, like the mochas," Elliot almost whispered, looking down at the ground.

Gabriel's eyes lit up, "Oh cool, I love the white ch-"

"Chocolate Mocha?" Elliot's hazel eyes lit up as he finished Gabriel's sentence.

"Yeah," Gabriel laughed, trying to calm his smile down. Why was he acting like this? He never acted like this with anyone.