Ch. 14 - WANT WANT what you WANT WANT

It was a nice feeling to wake up to, Gabe wasn't familiar with it at all though. He couldn't place it but he just felt warm, soft, and happy.

It felt like home.

It was then he realized it was the same feeling he got when Zekai and Elliot touched him. But instead of feeling it wherever they were touching him, it was just everywhere.

Gabe could get used to it.

What is it, anyway?

Gabe opened his eyes and had no idea where he was.

A soft brush of wind fluttered along his chest. It was consistent and Gabe felt it every couple of seconds. Only then did Gabe hear the gentle inhale and exhale of someone breathing.

Looking down he recognized the black hair of Zekai who had his head laying down on his chest with one arm wrapped around his side. Gabe could feel the prickly beard on his bare chest.

Wait where the fuck is my shirt? Gabe thought.

It was then the memory of last night flooded his brain.

After dinner, he was going to go home but they kept chatting and then moved to their couches. Gabe remembered unbuttoning his shirt and then the three watched some movie or something. Nothing happened, Gabe thought as he thanked god.

Zekai had his arm around his shoulder and Elliot was pressed up against Gabe's other side. He assumed at some point he fell asleep and just passed out against the two. Zekai must have carried him to bed.

Where is Elliot? Gabe thought.

Looking over, Gabe saw the other black-haired head doing the same thing to Zekai that Zekai was doing to him. Though Elliot had his head laying on Zekai's strong muscular, slightly hairy back instead of his chest.

Werewolf. Definitely. Gabe smiled to himself.

The room was the average size of an apartment room. With a window to his right that shined down on the backs of Zekai and Elliot.

There was a bedside table in front of him with two phones sitting on it. Both plugged into chargers and one was 100% his own.

One hand was trapped by Zekai though the other wasn't. Using his free hand, Gabe grabbed his phone and read the time.

Two hours till work, Gabe thought. My alarm goes off in another hour, I only need to shower and get dressed which won't take too long.

Might as well sleep a little longer...

Gabe passed out, feeling Zekai's grip get a little tighter.

***

Gabe heard the subtle beep of his alarm slowly getting louder. Swiping it from the bedside table before it could get any louder. He didn't want to wake up Zekai or Elliot.

There came the problem, Zekai had a grip on him and Gabe wasn't sure he was strong enough to get out of it.

First, he slipped his feet off the side of the bed, then he slowly plucked Zekai's fingers out from under his side and pulled his arm off.

Gabe slid off the side of the bed and began to stand up when suddenly his wrist was grabbed and yoinked down a bit. Yelping, Gabe looked at who had grabbed him.

Zekai stared back at him, his golden eyes shining brightly from the sun.

"Where are you going mate," Zekai grumbled, his voice deeper than usual after waking up.

"I gotta get ready for work," Gabe smiled at Zekai who was no longer looking him in the eyes. His body filled with butterflies from the cute look Zekai was giving him.