Ch. 10 - Take Me Out

"Well someone better tell me what's going on before I start screaming," Dom said as he leaned back on the door to Gabe's room.

Aiden stood in the doorframe connecting the hallway to the bathroom, both of the men were watching as Gabe slowly shaved in the steam-filled bathroom. With only a towel wrapped around his waist, the condensation kept his skin moist after his shower.

"Dude it's literally nothing," Gabe lied.

"Doesn't look like nothing," Dom cooed. "You're getting all put together and shit, you never do that."

"Rude," Gabe said, washing his face. He quickly squirted toothpaste onto his toothbrush and began speaking through the brushing. "And why do you even need to know?"

"Aha! So there is something!"

"Never said it wasn't," Gabe lied again as Aiden chuckled at the expense of Dom.

"You... You just did! Aiden you heard him too right?" Dom whined as Gabe spit out the toothpaste.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Aiden shrugged, smiling at Gabe as the two laughed at Dom.

"I hate both of you," Dom slumped over, walking over to Aiden and bumping his downed head into his back. "Please tell me."

Gabe could see it in Aiden's eyes, Dom was working his magic and didn't even realize it. Aiden was seconds from giving in to the manchild.

"I'm going on a date," Gabe mumbled as he pushed the two out of the way and opened the door to his bedroom.

"What?!" Dom yelled and tried to push into Gabe's room but he was too slow as Gabe slammed the door and locked it.

"What the hell man!" Gabe could hear Dom's muffled yelling from behind the door. "This is huge!"

"It's not that big of a deal," Gabe yelled back, pulling his underwear up.

"It kind of is dude! You haven't really ever been on a date!"

"Thanks, dude," Gabe said sarcastically, putting on a pair of jeans. "But you're one to talk considering you haven't really either."

"Hey, I'm constantly getting bitches."

"Yeah but you put your dick in anyone that offers," Aiden growled.

"I'm not always the one putting my dick in them. Like that one time with Gabe-"

Gabe jumped when he heard a loud Whack! from the other side of the door.

"Ow! What the fuck!" Dom yelled after Aiden had whacked him on the shoulder.

Before Gabe could stop the oncoming fight, he opened the door to Dom whacking Aiden right back.

Aiden didn't react, he only rolled his eyes. "If you're gonna hit me you could at least make it hurt."

"And when I break that handsome face of yours what then?" Dom barked back. "Fuckin' loser."

Is this their way of flirting? Gabe thought to himself.

Gabe listened to their bickering as he put on a relatively nice shirt, he didn't have anything really fancy, tucking it into his pants. He had a belt somewhere, he just couldn't remember where he put it.

"Did one of you take my brown belt?" Gabe yelled from his room.

"I didn't," Aiden said through the bickering.

"Me neither," Dom answered back as well.

"Wait," Aiden looked down at Dom's crotch, his eyes lingering for a couple seconds. "You're wearing it dumbass."