End

Sirius' POV (one week later)

"You told me once that he was a monster. Oh Remus how wrong you were, monsters are nothing like you. You were full of light and you were beautiful and you saved me when I was the monster.
How could you go?
I wish I'd been faster, you always lectured me on studying more. I thought I was smart enough already. I should have listened to you. "

Sirius laughed but it was hollow, emotionless, full of pain. The laugh soon turned to tears, silent tears that he couldn't be bothered to wipe away. How could anything matter now.

"Come back Remus. Please. "

Sirius had paid for the funeral and all the expenses that went along with it. Things like the gravestone. He'd paid more in his hurt however. Sirius was non existent. Except times like this, where he came to visit Remus. It had been one week, only one week. Yet Sirius felt like this week had been going on forever and he was living as a shell.

Flashback

"Sirius help!"

Sirius spun around as he heard Remus' voice.

"I'm coming Remus!" He yelled to his boyfriend, he finished off the death eater he was taking on.

he ran over
but he was too late
he saw the light
and remus fell.

cold.

empty.
He was gone.

Sirius fell, grabbing Remus' hand. Holding it, not letting go

*the hall fell silent, until the death eaters started laughed before heading back toward the window.*

"We only came for the werewolf"
*end of flashback*

"Remus come home."
But Sirius was met with only silence. And the howls of a wolf a mile away.

A/N
I'm so sorry
I've known how I was going to end this book for a long time, I can't believe this has had nearly 5K views.
I'm sorry
this is the end of my fanfiction. Well, this fanfiction. I felt like it was dragging on and I just wanted it to end easily.
Sorry
I have plenty of ideas for a new texting au or au wolfstar and Jily story. Watch out for it, the first chapter is up now, it's called "Fortunate Mistakes"
I love you all and thank you for bothering to read my nonsense
Please don't give me hate for my decision, this is my story
Xxx