06.

Kori Savanna 🐘 |Stockton CA
March 26th

I laid in my room in the dark looking at the ceiling. Today was one of them days.

"Kori"Dad said while knocking at my door. I sighed debating on if I wanted to play sleep or not.

"Come in."I said turning towards the so he couldn't see my puffy eyes.

"You want to come with me to the grocery?"He asked.

"No."I said lowly. Deep down I did just so I could throw unnecessary things in the basket but I didn't have the energy to get out of bed.

"What's wrong?"He asked walking deeper in my room. "Cramps."I lied.

"Okay I'll bring you some stuff back."He said before walking out.

I sighed before getting up going into my bathroom. I looked in the mirror analyzing my appearance. My eyes were puffy and red and my hair was in a messy bun. I eyed my medications before taking them then went back to my bed.

____________

I rolled over and stretched. I grabbed my phone off of my nightstand and went to me and my dad's message thread.

Old Man🤍🤞🏾
Today 3:35 p.m.

Wyd

I'm at a meeting with a realtor looking for another shop location.

Oh okay.
Did you ever go grocery shopping?

Get out of bed and go check.

I rolled my eyes before clicking out of our messages. I slipped on my slippers and went downstairs

I walked into the kitchen seeing Mar typing on his phone. "I thought you were gone?"I said.

He laughed. "Nah your pops asked me to stay?"He said looking at me.

"For what?"I asked with my face scrunched up

"You look ugly then a muthafucka when you make that face."He said laughing.

"Did I ask that?"I said smacking my lips.

"That's the answer I gave."He said before getting back on his phone.

"You head look a mess do something to it."He said.

"Pay for it to get done."I said mugging him.

"How much?"He asked.

"450."I said.

"That shit better be cute."He said before my phone dinged.

I looked at it seeing he cash-apped me. I looked in the freezer and smiled seeing my favorite ice cream, then I opened the fridge seeing it stocked up.

"Could you hand me a water bottle?"Mar asked. I grabbed him one then grabbed me bottle of cranberry juice.

I slid the bottle to him before hopping on the counter. I took my phone out of my pocket and scrolled on Facebook.

 I took my phone out of my pocket and scrolled on Facebook