016.

Kori Savanna 🐘|Aspen CO
April 13th

"We're in Aspen hoessss."I said recording myself on Snapchat then showing everyone else.

"About to find me a snow bunny or two."June said throwing up gang signs.

"Ghetto can't take him anywhere."I said ending the video.

"So what we doing first?"Macc said as we pulled up to the cabin.

"Snowmobiles."I said.

"We racing?"Jayybo asked with a smirk.

"Hell yeah 500 each race."Pops said.

"Sickening."I said grabbing my suitcase and duffle bag out the trunk.

Niggas can't do anything without betting some money. Pops unlocked the door and everybody started scattering.

The biggest room was mine so I wasn't in no rush. "Kori your room down the hall on the right."Pops said.

I nodded and made my way to my room. I opened the door and took in the nicely decorated room.  It had a fireplace and with 65 in' TV above it. A thick quilted blanket was spread nicely across the king size bed. I sat duffle bag on the bed and left my suitcase by the door.

"Aye."Red said making me jump a little bit.

"My bad."He said as I turned around.

"You good. Wassup?"I said.

"Is it cool if I leave my stuff in here my room not gone be ready until later on."He said.

"Why you not staying here?"I asked taking off my shoes.

There's plenty of room for everyone so he couldn't even use that as an excuse.

"I don't feel like dealing with y'all loud asses."He said.

"I guess that's vaild."I said with a shrug.

"But yeah you could leave it in here."I said before walking out.

As I walked down the hallway I accidentally bumped into Mar. "My bad."I said.

We haven't really been talking every since he "caught me and Jayybo in the bed"". I texted and called him the day after so we could talk but he didn't reply, and we rarely hold conversation at the shop.

And one thing for sure and two for certain I ain't gone force nobody to fuck with me.

"What was y'all talking about?"He said nodding his head towards my room.

Mind the business that pays Mark-Anthony 🙄

"Nothing."I said before walking off.

I walked upstairs to my dad's room. I knocked twice before walking in.

"Wassup gangsta."He said as he took clothes out of his suitcase.

"What time is Snowmobiling?"I asked.

"Three forty-five."He said.

I pulled my phone out my pocket seeing it was twelve.

"Nap or no nap."I mumbled to myself.

"No nap. Y'all gotta take showers do y'all hair, make-up and I know yall gone want pictures."He said.

I rolled my eyes.