015.

Akio "Red" C'aire Mills|Stockton CA
April 11th

"I'm about to head out. Your pops said he 25 minutes away."I said walking in the kitchen seeing Kori stack the dishwasher.

"Okay."She said standing up straight.

"You okay?"I asked walking deeper in the kitchen.

I could tell by her body language something was off.

She looked up at the ceiling to keep from crying.

"Yeah."She said turning around with a light smile.

"Why you lying?"I asked leaning against the counter.

"Boy ain't nobody lying."She said waving me off.

I looked at her wrist as I sweater sleeve moved down a little revealing fresh cut marks.

"Come here."I said grabbing her arm pulling her closer to me.

"Ow."She said jerking back.

"Roll your sleeves up."I said making her mug me.

"Yeah no."She said shaking her head.

"Fuck you cutting yourself for?"I asked.

I understand it may be her way to cope but I still ain't fucking with it.

"I really don't want to talk about it."She said as tears started to fill her eyes.

I sighed before pulling her into a hug. I felt her tears hit my chest I ain't mean to make her cry.

"You don't have to speak on it right now but I do want an explanation."I said honestly.

"Front door"the alarm system said.

I wiped her tears before we pulled away from each other.

"Don't say nothing please."She semi-whispered.

I nodded.

"Kori I booked everybody tickets- fuck happened why she crying?"Kane said walking in mugging me.

"Macc fat ass ate all my ice cream."She lied.

Red flag she too quick on her feet with the lies.

"Tell Macc buy my baby some more ice cream."He said with a mug.

If looks could kill I'd be dead.

"Ight. I'm about to head out I'll catch you later OG."I said dapping him up before walking out.

Kori Savanna 🐘
April 11th

I walked out my bathroom throwing my dirty clothes in the hamper. I grabbed my lotion off my dresser then lotioned my body. I grabbed an over sized t-shirt throwing it on before getting in my bed.

I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and checked my notifications. I clicked on me and Red's message thread.

Red
Today 8:26 p.m.