013.

Kori Savanna 🐘 | Stockton CA
April 8th

"You ever plan on getting in another relationship?"I asked my dad as we watched a movie.

"Nah I had my two in one."He said.

"What you mean?"I asked looking at him.

"I had my soulmate and love of my life. Many people don't get that."He said putting some seeds in his mouth.

I honestly don't mind him dating again. I know no one could ever replace my momma and I know she forever in his heart.

"You don't want a lil friend or nothing? You're just going to be a lonely old man."I said.

"One day you'll have my bad ass grand-kids then it'll be me and my bad ass grandkids."He said smiling.

"Yeah no I don't want kids."I said shaking my head.

"I said the same thing then here you come."He said plucking me.

"Should've pulled out."I said with a shrug.

"Nah your momma should've got up."He said. I laughed.

"Alright I don't wanna hear anymore."I said putting my hand up.

"You ever wonder what she's doing up there?"I asked playing with my fingers.

"Nah, she visits me in my dreams often, last dream I had she was starting a garden."He said.

"She's fake as fuck. She rarely visits me."I said rolling my eyes.

Last time I had a dream about my mom we were on a beach in Hawaii, that was almost four months ago.

He chuckled a little.

I didn't say anything. I leaned my head on his shoulder and let sleep take over.

Her baldheaded ass better come visit me.

____________

"Want you to sing to me softly cause then I might run in the dark that's all our love ever taught me."I sung as I vacuumed the living room.

Call and I'll rush out
Mmm
All out of breath now
You got that power over me my, my

Everything I hold dear resides in those eyes
You got that power over me
My, my
The only one I know, the only one on my mind

"You got that power over me."I sung.

"Gangsta."Pops said walking in.

I stopped vacuuming and looked at him. He had Macc and Red with him.

"Yeah?"I said with my eyebrow raised.

"I'm going to Bakersfield to handle some business and I'm taking Mar and June with me so Red and Macc watching the you and the house."He said.

Man I don't know these fucking people.

I rolled my eyes slightly.

"Alright."I mumbled before flopping on the couch.

"I'll be back in 3 days. I love you Boog."He said walking over kissing my forehead.