010.

Kori Savanna 🐘 |Stockton CA
April 3rd

I sat in Raniya's room braiding her hair. I had about four braids left. "I feel like a bad bitch already."She said recording herself smiling.

I laughed. "So I'm thinking Texas or Aspen."I said starting a new braid.

"Yesss Aspen for your birthday and Texas for graduation."She said.

"Exactly what I was thinking."I said.

"But we for sure have to take another trip during summer whether it's out of state or out of town."I added.

She agreed. I smirked as she turned down the brightness on her phone and opened her and Jayybo's thread.

They've always liked each other and thought no one knew but Biggs, Pops and I been peeped.

They never acted on their feelings for each other because they're both too stubborn to give up their ways.

"All finished."I said finishing the last braid. She stood up and stretched.

"You want me to dip it or you got it."I asked closing the hair products.

"I got it."She said.

____________

I pulled up to my house seeing two unfamiliar cars in the driveway. I rolled my eyes seeing someone was in my parking spot. I parallel parked before getting out.

I walked in the house and dropped my  keys on the table by the door. "Who's in my parking spot?"I asked walking in the living room with a mug seeing Pops, Red, Macc and Unc Cal.

"I told y'all asses not to park right there."Uncle Cal said laughing.

"Go move y'all cars."Pops said.

"My bad gang."Macc said standing up walking out Red followed behind him.

I walked out the living room going to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and freezer door scanning for something to eat.

I sighed not seeing anything I had a taste for. I pulled my phone out going to the group chat.

3 musketeers🍫🤎
Today 4:09 p.m.

One of y'all hoes should cook.

Taylor🍀
What y'all got a taste for?

My soul-mate🍯🤎
I want some tacos.

I want some chicken.

Taylor🍀
So chicken tacos🤨

My soul-mate🍯🤎
Yesss!

I got all the stuff.
Want to come over here and cook?

Taylor🍀
Send me your address.

My soul-mate🍯🤎
I'll be otw in 20 mins.

I clicked out of our messages. I grabbed a bottle of water then went upstairs to my room. I turned on my speaker and put my playlist on shuffle. I laid out some leggings and a sports bra then went into my bathroom to shower.