08.

Raniya Simone 🍯|Stockton CA
March 29th

"Falling in love now losing control now trying to hide but I think it's alright girl yeah I think it's alright."I sung along to the music while cooking dinner.

I was making mac and cheese, cabbage, corn bread and fried chicken. "I'm heading out. I gave your mom her medication she's watching television and Kaliyah is in the living room in her walker watching TV."Nurse Lori said grabbing her things off the counter.

"Okay thank you so much."I said with a light smile. Lori has been here for the past few days and the help has been great.

"Oh my gosh!"Lori semi-yelled from the front door. I dropped the fork I was holding and jogged to her.

I rolled my eyes seeing Jayybo standing in front of her with a ski mask. "I should punch the shit out of you."I said with a mug.

"My apologies i was about to knock then the door swung open."He said rolling the mask up.

"It's fine I was just startled that's all."Lori said with a laugh walking out.

"It smells good as a bitch in here what you cooking?"He asked following behind me.

"Mac and cheese, cabbage, fried chicken and corn bread."I said

"What made you come over here?"I asked leaning against the counter. He smacked his lips.

"Damn youn wanna see me?"He asked standing in front of me. I rolled my eyes.

"I ain't say that."I said grabbing the oven mitts to take the mac and cheese and corn bread out the oven.

"Biggs in the process of cutting off his hoes and one of them came to the house yelling and shit."He said hopping on the counter.

I gasped. "My bro cutting his bitches off."I said touching my chest.

"Yup I guess him and Taylor working on something serious."He said with a shrug.

___________

I laid Kaliyah down in her crib then turned on ocean sounds before going into the kitchen.

"Thank you."I said seeing Jayybo had cleaned the kitchen. I grabbed my phone off the counter, I unlocked it going to me and Kori's message thread.

My soul-mate🤎🐘
Today 7:27 p.m.

BITCH
Me and Mar kissed.

And I oop
When and where did this happen?

Today when we was smoking.
We was sitting in his car smoking and  next thing I know we kissing but it didn't last long cause June ass started knocking on the window.

Your growing up on me 🥺

I know I know.

You with him right now?

Nope.
I'm at the car shop with my dad.