05.

Kori Savanna 🐘 |Stockton CA
March 25th

"He the type to pop tags and be cockin' the brim might breeze through the Ave, might stop at the gym and he keep a durag, keep the wave on swim w-w-waves on swim so they hate on him."I rapped as brushed my hair

Anyway, I think I met him sometime before
In a different life or where I record
I mean he was Adam, I think I was Eve
But my vision ends with the apple on the tree
'S' on my chest 'cause I'm ready to save him

I rolled my eyes as someone knocked on my door. "Come in."I said pausing the my music.

"What you doing?"Mar asked walking in.

"My hair. I'm about to go to Snapchat."I said. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Now how the fuck?"He said with an confused expression. I laughed.

"The girls that get it get it simple."I said taking a picture saving it.

"Ride with me."He said.

"Could we get food?"I asked.

He nodded. I got up and grabbed my wallet then slipped on my crocs.

"Where my pops?"I asked as we walked downstairs.

"Warehouse."He said. I nodded before walking in the kitchen grabbing a water and cranberry juice out the fridge.

"I don't get how you drink that nasty shit."He said as I locked the door.

"It's not even nasty."I said waving him off.

"What you want to eat?"He asked as we got into his car.

"Panera Bread."I said connecting my phone to Bluetooth.

I scrolled through my playlist before playing pain and problems by Toosii

Wake up on the road, gotta let the windows down, yeah, uh
Who I talk to 'bout my pain and my problems?
I ain't the same but I'm tryin'
They wanna see me in a tux with my eyes closed
Don't need a bitch and I ain't got hoes

"My main ones still the same one, gon' ride for me, that ain't my nigga, he won't die for me load up the cutter, and I bet they ain't the same when the MAC sing."I rapped along while bopping my head.

____________

I sat on the bleachers scrolling on tik tok. We were at the park and Mar was playing basketball with some little boys.

I looked up at the sky seeing the clouds move a little bit. I smiled.

"That's game, 46 to 22."Mar semi-yelled.

I watched as he walked over to me. He looked good today, he had on his chains with a white wife beater and Nike sweat shorts with white air forces ones and to top it off his hair was freshly cut.

"Let me get some water."He said sitting next to me.

"You ate coochie this week? You kissed somebody this week?"I asked making him chuckle.

"I wouldn't have asked if I did."He said. I nodded before handing him the water.

"So what chu trying to do?"I asked getting off my phone.