020.

Kori Savanna 🐘|Stockton CA April 22nd

April 22nd

"So how have you been?"My therapist asked.

"Umm I've been okay."I said with a shrug.

"Elaborate."She said opening her notebook.

"About two weeks ago I started back cutting myself to release some of the bulit up emotions I was holding in. Other than that I've been okay."I said honestly.

She sighed before looking up at me.

"How did you feel after?"She asked.

"The same but the pain felt good."I said honestly.

"Have you been taking your medication?"She asked.

"Depends on how I'm feeling that day."I said.

We continued are session for another thirty minutes before it was over.

"Have a blessed day."I said to the receptionist as I walked out the building.

I got into my car. I took my phone out my purse going to apple music putting my r&b playlist on shuffle.

I took my phone off of DND before checking my notifications.

Mark-Anthony🙄
Today 2:34 p.m.

Wyd?
Could we talk?

Yeah.
Wya?

Leaving the shop meet me at my house.
Read at 2:35 p.m.

I put my phone on my car tripod before pulling off.
_______

I pulled up to Mar's house right as he pulled in.

I wasn't even mad at him for the whole Jayybo situation. I honestly stopped being mad about it once I ate that day.

I pressed the lock button on my car key before walking up to his porch.

"Hey."I said as he walked up on the porch.

"Wassup."He said unlocking the door.

I walked in and went straight to the living room. I sat down on the bean bag he had in the corner.

I watched as he took his gun and wallet out his pocket sitting them down on the coffee table.

"So what'd you want to talk about?"I asked.