#1 What he does when he is bored

#1 What He Does When He is Bored

Xiumin - "Honey...." He whines as you ignored him. "Baby...." He whines again with a different nickname as you ignored him again. "Sweety...." He whines. 25 times... you thought and continued to ignore him until he falls asleep himself.

Luhan - "What the hell Luhan?!" You roared as you saw the living room a mess. Luhan, who just turned around and saw you, smiled cheekily and walked up to you. "This is what i do _____, you should be used to it by now" He said and kissed your cheek and quickly ran upstairs leaving you to clean the living room by yourself.

Kris - Click and Click and Click and Click and Click and Click and Click, this is the only thing you heard while reading your book for the past 2 hours. You look up and saw your boyfriend Kris watching the tv with a bored expression while clicking the remote creating the awfully annoying sound you heard.

Suho - "I'm bored _____" Suho mumbled as he lay down at the living room table. You looked at him and chuckled, "Just watch the Tv" You said. "I'm too lazy" He said. "Try to eat some food" You said which he answered the same thing. "What about taking a walk" You said and the same thing was spoken by your boyfriend.

Lay - "Sleep well baby" You whispered and kissed his forehead and leave him alone in your guys shared bedroom. "So he's asleep?" Your friend asked. You nodded and sat down. "Of course" Your friend whispered and when she looked at you, you were fast asleep on the couch. "Perfect match" Your friend said.

Baekhyun - "What are you doing?" He asked while leaning at the door. "Huh? Just doing my homework" You answered and went back on focusing. You heard his feet shuffled and soon felt his breath on your neck. "Baekhyun-ah, i need to study" You whispered. Baekhyun ignored you and kept kissing your neck. "Just study" Baek whispered.

Chen - "Angel... I feel sick" Chen whispered and that made you stood up. "Wait here okay? I'll get your medicine" You said and quickly went to the kitchen. You forgot where Chen put his medicine and you yelled "Where did you put your medicine last time when you were sick?!" Which he replied "Top drawer" . You tiptoed since you're short and suddenly a pair of arms hug you. "You're sick!" You said to him. "I'm just kidding" He smirked while you smacked him.

Chanyeol - "Count to 10!" He said. "I've told you too many times, i need to study" You said to your boyfriend. "I'm bored jagiya~ " Chanyeol said. "And that's not my problem" You said and continued to study. Suddenly, your chair was turned and now you're facing him. "Just count to ten while closing your eyes" Chanyeol said. You sigh and counted. When you opened your eyes, Chanyeol was sitting there with a smile, "Now let me kiss you" he said.

D.O - You were cooking for lunch and suddenly you felt something weird. "D.O should be down here by now" You whispered and shrugged. Minutes past and D.O is still nowhere to be seen. You went upstairs and saw D.O colouring a kid's book. "Kyungsoo?" You asked and let's just say you ended up dragging him to go down.

Tao - "I love you" He said. You looked down at your lap where his head is there. "I love you too" You said and continue to watch the tv. "You're gorgeous" He said. You mumbled a quick thanks. "You're adorable" He said again which you just hummed in reply. "You're smart" He continued and the rest of the day consist of Tao complementing you.

Kai - You were reading a book while you felt someone's eyes is on you. You looked up from your book and saw the one and only Kai, which is your boyfriend staring at you. You choose to ignore him and kept reading the book but the stares are getting annoyed. "Stop staring" You said. "I can't, it's too beautiful" He said which made you blush.

Sehun - "Can I pleaseee??" He pleaded for the tenth time. "Fine" You finally agreed. He smiled and quickly pulled you inside the bathroom. "Becareful Sehun..." You whispered. "Don't worry, i'm an expert" He said. Time went fast and when you looked at the mirror you couldn't help but smile at how good your hair looks. "See? I'm an expert at dye-ing your hair" Sehun smiled.

Vote and Comment :)

Which one is your fav?

Mine is Chen♡