#5 Your Child Visits him

#5 Your Child Visits him (Exo-m)

Kris- "Daddy!!" Your 3 year old cheered as he saw his dad. "You're growing up too fast buddy" Kris said as he hug him. "Here" You said to Kris and gave him Jason's bag. "Behave well buddy and i'll come next week" You said and kissed his forehead. "Bye mummy!" Your son said and waved. You waved back and looked away quickly before you met your ex-boyfriend's gaze.

Luhan- "Guess who this is?" You heard Luhan's voice and when you looked at your right, you saw him covering your son's eyes while smiling. "Dada?" He asked and turned around, a huge smile plastered on his face. "I miss you" Luhan whispered and hug him. Luhan's eyes met yours and you avoided it much to your dismay. You couldn't forgive Luhan's action he has done.

Chen- You heard a knock on your door and you immediately opened it. Your ex-husband named Chen was standing there with a smile you loved. "Where's my favourite girl?" He asked. You pointed upstairs and said "She's asleep". Chen nodded and entered your house and went upstairs. A few minutes later, he came down with your daughter on his arms and her bag. "Goodbye _____" He said and left.

Lay- "Where is daddy??" Your son asked as he looked around. "Daddy is here now" You heard Lay's voice and your child quickly ran up to him. "Woahh, my boy is getting big!" Lay said and tickled your son's stomach which made him giggled. You smiled as your child was having fun and you turned around ready to leave when Lay's hand held yours. "I'm sorry" He whispered with a frown. You forced a smile and said "Take care of our baby".

Tao- "Why mommy and daddy don't stay together? In one house?" Your daughter asked her dad. "Your mommy loves that house and daddy loves my house" Tao explained. "Ohh, but having mommy and daddy together would be fun" your daughter said as she fell asleep on Tao's shoulder. Tao sighed as he looked at your picture on the table.

Xiumin- "Boo!" Xiumin said to your daughter which she only laughed. You were at a park while looking at your daughter and your ex-boyfriend were playing. You looked at your watch and noticed it's time for you to go. "I gotta go now" you said and kneel down to your daughter's level and kissed her nose. "Bye princess" You whispered and she waved. You looked at Xiumin and nodded at him.

Vote and Comment★