#6 You break up with him

#6 You break up with him (Exo-K)

Kai- "uh Kai? Can we um talk?" You asked him as you entered the game room. Kai tensed up a bit but relaxed. "What about babe?" He asked. "Uh... I..." You stuttered. He paused the game and looked at you while raising his eyebrows. It's for your own good you thought. "We need to break up" You whispered. Kai looked at you deep in your eyes and soon chuckled, "I know you like pranking me but this isn't funny _____" He said. You were about to cry but instead you said "We're over Kai" and walked away.

Sehun- You cried, cried and cried your eyes out. "I'm s-s-sorry" You sobbed. You just found out that your mom is sick and was sent to England to cure her sickness and you needed to accompany your mom and taking care of her. But the thing is, it'll took years and knowing Sehun, he'll be heartbroken so instead you're planning on breaking up with him as soon as he comes back from training.

Suho - You're depressed for a while now. You were okay with him training all day long, waiting for him to come back home at 3:00 am and watching him fly away to another country to perform. The thing that made you depressed was Suho himself. He changed, he doesn't kiss you anymore, no more i love you's, always sleeping on the couch and doesn't even eat with you anymore so since you're tired with all of this, you finally broke up with him leaving him alone in the house and him crying.

D.O - "D.O?" You asked him by his name. D.O looked at you in confusion since you never called him by his name and you always called him Oppa. "Woah.. you sounded serious jagiya,what is it?" He asked and hugged you. You let the tears escape from your eyes as you thought this will be the last time you and D.O will be together. "W-we n-n-nee-need t-to bre-break up" You sobbed. D.O hold your shoulders and looked at you seriously, "Jagiya, this..isn't funny..." D.O whispered. "Goodbye Kyungsoo" You said and went upstairs to pack your stuff leaving a stunned D.O in the living room.

Chanyeol- "ME?! GETTING IN YOUR WAY?!" You yelled furiously at him. "YES! YOU ARE!" He roared back. "WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?! I HELPED YOU AND SUPPORTED YOU!" You yelled and cried. Chanyeol looked at you with a sad expression which was replaced with an annoying look. "I'll be home late" He said and grab his keys and before he even went out he heard you saying, "We're done" which he acted like he didn't mind but thruthfully he cried his heart out in the car.

Baekhyun- "We need to break up" You stated and Baekhyun looked at you in confusion. "What did i do?" He asked. "Oh i don't know, maybe you should asked the girls' in your phone what you did" You answered and went upstairs to pack your things. "Shit.." Baekhyun cursed and helplessly ran his fingers through his hair. Baekhyun didn't realised he was crying until he saw you left the house leaving him just like that without him explaning.

Vote and Comment★