#12 Voodoo Doll

#12 Voodoo Doll (His POV) (SulayTaorisBaekyeol)

And i'm having trouble catching my breath~

Suho: "Hyung? Are you okay?" Chen worriedly asked me. "Yes I'm fine..just tired that's all" I lied. Since i woke up, i can't breath properly. It felt as if someone was putting me in a small room with no oxygen. "You're sweating hyung..you don't look fine at all" D.O said and the others nodded. "Trust me i'm-" i got cut off by an unknown voice saying, "Sleep Suho-ssi" and the boys' worried face is the last thing i saw before i completely black out.

Cause i can't control myself..

Kris: "Kris stop!" Xiumin said in an annoyed tone. "I-I can't!" I yelled cause it's the truth! My body somehow moves on it's own and it's scaring me for life. "Kris, we're not stupid so stop walking around trashing this place cause we're exhausted from tidying it from last night!" Luhan said and i can see he is clearly tired and so are the others. Just as i was about to speak the truth my lips was suddenly sewed and my breathing is far from normal. "K-kris hyu-ng?" Sehun stuttered. I suddenly came in contact with the floor with blood pouring out from my wrist. "KRISSSS!!" They all yelled.

I can feel you watching even when you're nowhere to be seen..

Baekhyun: "I'll leave now Oppa! Byee" _____ said and waved at me so i waved back. "Be safe Jagiya!" I yelled which made her nod. I closed the door and went to the living room with the others. "She went home?" Chanyeol asked. I nodded and watch the tv with the boys. I can feel my girlfriend staring at me right now. I looked around but she was nowhere to be seen. I tried to focus on the tv but i felt paranoid if the boys are looking at me. I can feel Yeollie looking at me which i suddenly yelled, "Don't fucking look at me asshole!!". He looked hurt but i couldn't care less.

I can feel you touching even when you're far away from me..

Lay: "Lay-hyung! Where's _____?" Kai asked with a smile as he saw me. "At the living room with the other girls" I answered and he nodded. Suddenly i felt _____'s hand holding my hand making me squeeze her hand gently. "What are you doing here? I thought you were with the girls?" I asked without looking at her but she didn't answered. "I was here all the time hyung?" Tao asked quite confused. I smiled at him saying, "oh not you i was talking to-" i stopped when i saw there's no signs of my girlfriend anywhere beside me.The touch..i can still feel it. "Um who?" Tao asked. "Uh..i'll be back" I said and ran to the living room to see her laughing with the others. "But- she was.." I whispered and just in time she saw me and smiled innocently before talking to others. What...

Every time you near me suddenly my heart begins to race..

Tao: "Look at her..she's hot" Kris said and gave me a look which means look the fuck at her. I sighed and look at her. She seems normal to me. Blue eyes,brown hair and just the average size. She looked up from her book and looked at me giving me a smile. I smiled back not wanting to be impolite. After a few minutes past, the girl walked pass our table which made my heart beat quicker in the process but soon felt completely missing when she walked out. She looked at me innocently and winked before walking away letting me settle in this foreign feeling.

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll cause I can't control myself...

Chanyeol: "What's with you actually?!" I yelled at her face which only make her smirk that i absolutely hate. "I'm fine but i want something..or should i say someone in particular" She said. "Who.Is.It?" I gritted through my teeth. She smiled and said my name. "Can you return Baekhyun back home if you have me?" I asked sadly. "Oh no Chanyeol.. You will be agreeing to this without me letting Baekhyun go" She said which made me furious. I was about to hit her when suddenly i feel as if someone held me back. She laughed, "i made a voodoo doll of you my Yeollie". "Only Baek calls me that" which made her frown fakely. "You'll forget him and love me in one two-" that's enough for me to hear and i blacked out.

Late update i know.. crappy chapter but bare with me :)

Vote and Comment