#10 He's a vampire and you're his mate

Xiumin: "Wh-who a-are you?" You asked in frightened. The mysterious man smirked and in a flash he's behind you. "Well darling, we'll introduce ourselves soon but right now, at this moment, you're mine and no one's, got it?" He asked as he kissed your neck. "Al-alright" you whispered.

Luhan: "Mate" He whispered as he saw you laughing with your friends. "Luhan, take it slow" His friend said. "Oh i will for now Sehun, but later.. things are gonna be a bit rough for her" Luhan said to Sehun as he watched your move intently.

Kris: "Kris..." You whined this time but he ignored. "I'm sorry if talking to a guy is againts your so called rules but he's my partner for this project" You explained and Kris still ignored you. You knew Kris hated to see you cry so you cried. You sobbed, "fine" you said and turn around only to be stopped by him. "I love you" he whispered.

Suho: "Woahh" you were amazed on how strong Suho is. "You look like you can't even carry a schoolbag but i was wrong" you admitted. "The perks of being a Vampire" Suho said and sat down with you on his lap. "You're the only human to know about this" He said and which you replied, "the perks of being a vampire's mate".

Lay: "This is nonsense" You whispered. He turned his face to look at you and laugh. "Nonsense huh? I showed you almost everything about me being a vampire and you're my mate! Why can't you accept me?!" Lay shouted. You put your hands on both of his cheeks. "Give me some time" you whispered. He nodded sadly and hugged you.

Baekhyun: "Why am i here?! Who are you?!" You yelled at the guy who was staring at you with a smirk. You scoffed and you looked around and gasped. You didn't realise you were in a dress which you weren't minutes ago and you were tied on his bed. "Why am i dressed as this?" You asked. "Theres a party i'm hosting and since you're awake, let's go downstairs, people are dying to see you, my future wife"

Chen: "Stop please" you said to your bestfriend Jake. "Why would i? You're looking hella hot tonight, wouldn't miss this fine ass" Jake said and he continued to touch you. You were moving and crying but as soon as Jake wanted to kiss you a guy who came out of nowhere punched his face making him faint. "You alright?" Your life saver asked. You nodded and he looked at you smiling. "Guess saving you is worth it cause finally, i found you" he said.

Chanyeol: "I dislike flowers" You told him. "Why?" He asked. "I don't know.. it's just not my type" You answered honestly. "What about chocolates?" He asked. "It's food then it's acceptable" You answered and he chuckled. "No drinking humans from now on Oppa" You told him which he answered, "okay". "Huh? Just like that?" You asked confused, you knew how addicted vampires are towards humans blood. "I'll do anything for you remember that" he finally answered.

D.O: "umm...oppa?" You asked quietly. "Yeah?" Your boyfriend asked. "Can i um ask some questions?" You asked and he nodded. "How old are you?" You asked him. "I thought you remember! It's 22-" you cut him off by saying, "no,your real age, vampire age" You explained. He looked at you and sigh, "do you really need to know?" He asked and you nodded. "It's 422" He answered. "So you waited for me that long?" You asked. "Yes and it's worth waiting for" he whispered.

Tao: "Tao! Can you find my other pair of shoes?" You asked and in a flash he's beside you with your shoe. "Thank you" you mumbled and kiss his cheeks. "Oh and where's my-" "here" Tao cut you off and handed your bag. "Thank you again" you said and walk away to put it back. "You're so whipped by your mate Tao" Baekhyun laughed. "I don't care but thank god for this vampire powers or else i'm doomed for sure" Tao said.

Kai- "Mate?" You asked. "Yes mate" Kai said. "I'm your mate?" You asked again and he nodded. "B-but, it'll ruin your image in the school, 'the hottie and the nerd' pretty cliche and you will get teased" You reasoned and try to wiggled out of his grip but stopped since you remembered his strong ability. "You're mine and you'll stay mine, if anyone does tease you, don't forget to tell me" He said and you nodded still scared of him.

Sehun- "The king wants to see you now,your future highness" the maid said and bowed down. "How many times have i told you? Don't use formalities with me and didn't i told you guys? I'm not the king's wife!!" You said. "The king is waiting your future highness" the maid said making you sigh. "Whatever" you mumbled and walked out of the room you spent for the last 5 hours. "Attitude huh my queen?" You heard a voice and knew it's the king's. "Let me out of this hell-hole" you said to him. "Now now, don't make me angry darling" he whispered darkly which made you froze.