#9 Your Childs first word

Sehun: "Yehet!" He cheered as he saw you coming with his food. Sehun was shocked but soon recovered with a smile on his face. "Like father like son" You said as you saw Sehun tickling your son's stomach asking him to say it again.

Kai: "L-love" Your son stuttered making you and Kai shocked. "Say it again baby" You encourage your little boy. "LOVE" He yelled and Kai chuckled. "He's gonna be a heartbreaker when he grows up" Kai said and kissed your forehead.

Tao: "Dadda" Your son whined which involves a shocking Tao. Tao picks up his boy and kissed his nose. "Mommy will be surprise sunshine" Tao said and hugs his son, feeling proud.

D.O: "Food!" You, your husband and your son said at the same time, in the living room, in the randomnest time. Three of you looked at each other and laughed. "Is that (y/s/n)'s first word?" Chanyeol asked and was amazed on three of you. D.O nodded and smiled.

Chanyeol: "Cake!" Your son said as he saw your mom holding his birthday cake. "Yes that's right baby! Mommy and daddy is proud of you!" You said and pinch his cheeks. Your mom looked at you and smiled making you sigh. You looked to your left to see Chanyeol's picture and whispered "We miss you".

Chen: "G-Go!!" Your daughter said. You and Chen laughed and he asked, "Where to angel?". She shrugged and continued to shout the word Go all over again. "She's growing" Chen whispered with a smile on his face.

(1/2)