#20 Your Bestfriend In Exo

Xiumin: Your Bestfriend is the one and only maknae, Sehun. Both young and quite mischievous so both of you get along well.

Luhan: Your Bestfriend is the 'queen' of eyeliners named Baekhyun. Both of you are friends since birth and without him, you wouldn't have met the love of your life.

Kris: You don't even know how you managed to be friends with Suho. It just came out naturally since you are the 'leader' of your squad while dating the 'leader' of Exo-M.

Suho: Hanging out with Kyungsoo is a blast since you always wanted to learn to cook. That's the start of your beautiful friendship.

Lay: Being a dancer while dating a dancer only equals to having a dancer as your bestfriend. Kai of all other exo members understands your passion in dancing and will teach you a one or two lessons.

Baekhyun: "YAH CHANYEOL AH" Is an everyday word from you and Chanyeol is quite used to it by now.

Chen: Xiumin is your oldie bestfriend. Both of you clicked instantly due to Chen himself.

Chanyeol: You're always scare of ghost, and during afternoons, you and Tao will always tell each other scary encounters both of you guys are scared of that the others can't understand.

D.O: "Gotcha _____" Chen's everyday trolling is getting out of hand but both of you are still the best of friends no matter what.

Tao: Kris is your bestfriend. You guys naturally engaged on a conversation about how cats and dogs should walk on your very first meeting, and that's how a friendship began.

Kai: Lay is your bestfriend way earlier than you have met Kai. You always hug him very tight because he is the source of you meeting Kai.

Sehun: You're friends with the famous Luhan. Since you speak Chinese, you and Luhan will talk in that language just to annoy Sehun.

Omg..i'm sorry for not updating so long cause exams are coming and shit i'm scared

After exams i will come back and write more preferences :))

Wish me luck and hope you all have a nice day♥

Vote and comment★