#3 How He Hugs You

#3 How He Hugs You

Lay - His hugs are usually tight which he once said This tight hugs meant that i love you and i don't want you to ever leave me and whenever he hugs you, you would always say Saranghae Oppa.

Baekhyun - He will hug you on any sides. Whether it's from behind, front or the sides. You're random you once said which he replied with a I know you love me like how i love you.

Suho - His hugs are just the same and simple but which he always says This doesn't mean that i don't care but i do remember that .

Chanyeol - Since he is tall his head usually rest on top of you which you find it annoying since he is tall. You're cute when you had that annoyed face in my arms darling.

Kris - You love his hugs and since he is tall, he would always gave you a bear hug which you felt safe in his arms. Don't let me go You once whispered and he replied saying Not even planning on it.

D.O - His head will stay on the crook of your head everytime he hugs you. He'll whispered some loving words into you which made you love his hugs even more.

Xiumin - You always knew when your fiancé wanted to hug you. He'll pinch both of your cheeks and soon let his hand rest on your waist. After all this years you would always smack him before returning his hug.

Tao - His hand usually rest on your waist and he would always stare at you lovingly. His hugs isn't long but when it's long it'll be at the airport where he doesn't want to let you go.

Chen - He loves to hug you from behind. Both of you stayed silent and enjoy the moment between both of you through hugs.

Sehun - The way he hugs you is kinda unique. His hand will always rest on your butt. Being the cheeky maknae he is.

Luhan - He'll only hug you in private cause he isn't the type of PDA. He'll stare at you and will hug you with him looking straightly in your eyes. Wo Ai Ni he'll whispered softly at you.

Kai - Once he hugs you he'll kiss your forehead longily with you closing your eyes and enjoy his soft lips on your forehead. Never forget me He whispered which you replied saying I'll wait for you as you watch him bored his plane.

Vote and Comment♥