#2 Your Fav Exo Song

Sehun - Baby Don't Cry . You love how the tune and the beat goes and how touching this song is especially the opening which includes the piano.

Kai - Xoxo . You love the beat especially the part You're my xoxo l.o.v.e ;)

Tao - Growl . You're addicted to it and always sing it whether it's in the shower, car or restaurant.

D.O - Black Pearl . At first you seem to hesitate whether to listen to this song or not and after listening to it, you immediately fell in love with the lyrics especially D.O's She my black pearl~

Chanyeol - First Snow . The way the boys sang it made you love it. The lyrics are beautifully written and you just love how Chanyeol's deep voice makes it more special.

Chen - My turn to cry . You fell in love with it even before listening to it and after listening to it, you always ask Chen to sing it to you every night before you fall asleep.

Baekhyun - My Answer. Baekhyun will always sing this to you which made you fall inlove with. "My answer is you.." He sang which made you love him even more.

Lay - First Love . You love this song so much that you always ask Lay to sing it in the chinese version of course. And the part where caught your interest is the Ow ow ow ow.

Suho - Thunder. You love Kai's part so much which made Suho jealous but you will assure him that in other songs Suho's the best.

Kris - Overdose . Oh she wants me oh she's got me oh she hurts me is the only line replaying in your mind 24/7. The tune, instrument and vocals were on point.

Luhan - 3.6.5 . Everytime you hear this song, your mood will instantly brighten which Luhan loves it and will always sing this song to you just to see you smile.

Xiumin - Exodus . No words can explain how much you love this song. You love Chanyeol's solo cause his deep voice was on point. You would never tell Xiumin about you loving Yeollie's solo tho.

Vote and Comment :)

What's your fav song?

Mine is Exodus and El Dorado ♥♥