#17 18

#17 18 (KaisooHunhanXiuChen)

Kiss me where I lay down, my hands pressed to your cheeks

Kai: "Look at the skies babe" Kai said pointing at the sky. "Don't tell me you're gonna say something cheesy like in the movies Kai" You mumbled. "Way to ruin the moment babe" he said and sit up straight looking down on you. "Sorry.." You whispered. Suddenly, he bent down a bit and was now facing you. "Just kiss me" You said to him and he chuckled. He pressed his hands to your cheeks and slowly, both of you kissed.

So pour me a drink Oh love, let's spend the night wide open...

Kyungsoo: "Here" You gave him a tea after pouring it for him. "You managed to never forget pouring tea for me for the past years, every night" Your husband said and smiled lovingly at you. "Oh shush, it's a natural instinct to serve you tea" You told him. "Even the first day when we met" He said and smiled closing his eyes. "I entered a coffee shop and you were serving me my drink" He said. "And here we are now, you serving me personally" He said and chuckled. You smiled and cuddled him spending the rest of the night in his open arms.

We took a chance, god knows i've tried..

Sehun: "If you love her, you would go after her now Sehun! You're not the only one hurting here!" Luhan yelled at his bestfriend. "But manager hyung said-" "who cares what he said? You love her and she loves you, take the risk Sehun, we can't bare to see our maknae hurt" Suho said. The others left Sehun alone in his room to think it out. "Poor Sehun, he was forced to break up" Kai frowned. "Let's just wait for tomorro-" Chanyeol was cut off by a running Sehun, who is now in his car driving away. "Check the group message" Kyungsoo whispered while looking at the text. The others pulled out their phone and smiled after reading the text.

Sehunnie: I'm taking this chance hyung..wish me luck✌

Baby, I don't want to feel alone..

Luhan: "IS MY FIANCÈE GONNA BE FINE?! ANSWER ME YOU ONE HELL OF A DOCTOR!" Luhan yelled but Kai and Chanyeol held him back before he attacks the doctor. "Your Fiancèe is currently in a deep coma, we don't know for how long due to the crack on her skull" The doctor explained and that's enough to make Luhan fell on his knees, crying. "Ca-can i s-see her?" Luhan stuttered. The doctor nodded and bought him to your room. The doctor soon left leavinf both of you alone. "Please wake up baby, i can't live without you here, don't leave me alone here, please don't leave me alone" Luhan sobbed when you didn't respond him. "Wake up soon babe" He whispered before falling asleep next to you.

All i can do, is say that these arms were made for holding you

Xiumin: "You're here?" You said in a questioning tone. "Surprise" Xiumin told you and smiled. "Tell me again why you're here, at my workplace?" You asked him and smiled. "Can't i visit my wife at her workplace?" Xiumin asked and walked up to you, hugging you from the back. "You'll catch some of the girls attention you know" You whispered at him. "Not my fault that i'm attractive" He whispered back making you laugh. "Better thank your parents boy" You laughed and turned around to hug him back. "How's practice?" You asked. "Tiring but i'm good" He answered and soon both of you hug in silent enjoying each other's company.

I have love you since we were 18, long before we both thought the same thing..

Chen: "Let's marry each other" A 3 year old Chen bluntly said. A 2 year old you only smiled and nodded.

"We have to wait when we're 20 years old to get marry" An 8 year old Chen said. "Okay" You agreed and blushed.

"Did i really say that to you?" A 14 year old Chen asked in embarassment. "Yes, you were so confident on getting married to me" you told him and laughed.

"Don't date anyone from now on _____, i don't like seeing you getting hurt again and again" An 18 year old Chen said while hugging a crying you.

"Where are we going?" You asked your 21 year old bestfriend. "I can't take this anymore" He said and turned to you. "Marry me" He said and you raised an eyebrow not believing his words. "What are you-" "I have love you since forever _____ and i realised it when i was 18 seeing you cry over some doucebag is not worth it, let's skip the dating part cause we dated since we were babies so answer me _____, will you marry me?" He asked as he get on his kness opening the small box and you gasp seeing the beautiful ring.

I'm in love with the song '18'

Louis' voice just- um sorry~

Btw,sorry for letting you guys read this crappy chapter tho π_π

Vote and Comment ♚