Luna 

POV

POV. Luna
My name is Luna Celeste Reese/D'Angelo. This is my story if you didn't know that I was kidnapped by my mother when I was 1 years old. I live in Mexico and I'm 17 now and I have been thought mentally, physically abuse a teenager would never go through so when I was 8 years old I started my own empire that was my own mafia. My life was nothing good and I do street racing and underground fighting and I am also an assassin that goes by Asesina silenciosa (Silent Killer). Oh did I mention that I graduated high school at the age of 14 but went to college online at 14 and at 16 I graduated from college and I go to high school for fun but still do my work. At 16 years old I had my baby boy. His name is Alessio Reese. He is 1 years old. Right now I am in school and tomorrow is the day that I never expected.
~Time skip~
After school I am on my way to work is about 10 minutes away from the school and I work at a dinner my shift starts at 3 pm and I get off at work at 9 pm and today is was kind of busy at first and at 8 pm it started to die down a bit and about 6 people come in seat at a table in the corner of the dinner and wearing all black and I know that they are a part of a mafia because they didn't show emotion at all and I had to get their order and there was this guy who like the the boss of them when I walked over they stop talking about what they were talking about I can sense they they had a meeting with someone because one is the knuckle and shirts and the faces the boss looked at me and I stared back at him until someone cleared their throat and now it is 9pm and my boss wanted me to close up the dinner and Itook a deep breath and said "It's to close up the dinner, time to go home to my parents knowing that I will get a beating for them." I mumbled to myself but they heard me the first part but not the last part. The leader of the group told them it's time to leave. He stopped in front of me and said "Do you need a ride?" He said his voice was raspy and deep American accent made my back shiver. "I don't need a ride." I told him and he said "It's dangerous outside at night around here." and I said "I can keep myself safe." He doesn't know who I am. I was thinking, He walked closer to me and said "I am not asking you, I am telling you to let me drive you home." He said in a more deep American accent voice and I gave in so I am right now in the car. I gave him my home, not my parents' home. It's been about 15 minutes in to the ride and I think about my baby boy right now because I have a feel like something but I don't know what it is I hope right now he is ok right now and I let a tear was going down my cheek and I don't know that I cried The guy in the driver seat ask why I was crying and I told him is nothing and he believed me I think.
~Time skip 10 minutes later~
I thank him and I go inside and go to my pen house and ther is my my baby boy and I thank the babysitter and hug my baby and kiss him and going to my room and change in my
Pajamas white cropped t-shirt and some white shorts .
Luna outfit