Get to Know Me

Before you start reading the chapter I change my MMC name to Ryder because I don't like the name Xavier anymore and I will edit the past chapter after this book is done. Also I feel like it doesn't fit his character or personality.
Hope you enjoy this chapter!
But firstly I want to thank @ajreatheauthor on instagram and she helped me with this chapter.

Luna POV

It has been a week since the game and everyone has been want to know what I thought about them on the first impression to me and I answer their question and right now I am leaving to see Ryder. I am taking the kids also. Ryder has been careful with them and me, I told him how Alessio is with people yelling and speaking to me loud. He was understanding so if he is having a bad day he will sit there on his phone texting me about it or he will stay in his office. I text him before I enter the house.

Time skip

"Luna, I will put the kids to bed," Ryder told me. "Ok thanks for doing it for me," I replied to him.
We are sitting on the couch watching tv. "Luna, are you still trying to get to know me more?" Ryder responded with a chuckle at the end. "Maybe," I replied to him. I get from the couch and I walk away. I walk into the kitchen to find some food for myself. I grab some chicken and some heart shaped pasta. I made some tomato sauce. I feel someone hug me from behind and I flinch back a bit. "Sorry my love," he whispered in my ear" It ok Ryder" I answered.
.
He whispering "can i kiss you?" and I nodding vigorously. He looks at my eyes and than my lips. He turns me and he smashes his lips on mine. I kiss him back and he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. I put my arms around his neck.

He smiles in the kiss and slowly pulls away from my lips. He whispered "I will never be able to stop kissing those sweet lips of yours ever again." "Same here Ryder," I whispered back. I pull him towards me and kiss him more deeply than before and I feel my heart beating faster than before. I move my hands down his chest and pull at his shirt and he nodded his head. I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off of him. He moved his hands under my shirt and then pulled it over my head. He connected his lips back to mine.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and he said in the kiss he turned off the stove and I told him thanks. He moved his hands down and placed them on my butt.

Time skip

We ate dinner and I went to my room and changed clothes to my pajamas and went back downstairs to the living room watching movies.

____________________

How are you doing?

Happy Valentine day!

I'm am spending time with my parents for valentine day and eating heart shaped pasta.

Love you guys

Comment, vote, and share