The Afterword

Luna POV

Luna POV.

I turn around and walk away from the flames. I'm happy that none of my kids will meet him. I heard everyone shouting at me in my ear, so I took the ear piece out. I'm walking to my car right now. I turn on the car and I feel a stare on me. I see Xavier in the passenger seat staring at me. "Why are you in my car Xavier?" I question him. "Well I want to see how you are doing and talk to you without anyone around". "Ask me anything but know I might not answer your questions". " That is fine with me".

"Why didn't you tell people about your daughter and your dad's twin is alive?"
"Why it because my daughter deserves to be protected and she is the first born and my uncle is because he went undercover and he had to fake his death to change his name and physical appearance but he also has been helping your mafia and my mafia and my family mafia so that is why you always got messages about our enemies and what you could do and he give me his sons because he knows that I will treat them like they are my own children but he wish that his love and daughter didn't leave his family but he has been watching them also".

"How do you have  Alessio with you?"
"Well right before I came here Alessio's father came to my company. His father didn't know at the time I was pregnant with Alessio because Nico came and got me out and I stayed with him for a year and 9 months because I was just a couple weeks pregnant."

"How are you the Donna of the Spanish Mafia?"
"Well when I was 14 I ran into a man who raised me like a daughter like I was his and he trusted me with everything and when he retired from Don and he trusted me with being the Donna of the mafia. From the day I took the crown I made myself a better person and hid my identity from the world. They only knew me by L, CL, Silent, Nixon."

*******

Hey guys  I know it been a while since I last updated and I know this is a short chapter but I really know what I want to write this chapter but I hope you enjoy it. Happy Thanksgiving love you guys and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving week

Vote comment, and share