We Meet Again

Luna POV

Luna POV.
After the talk with Valentino about it. I got up and realized that he has been wanting me to take the bait and he is right under my nose. I grab a glass and pour whiskey and down it and pour myself more into the glass. I open my laptop and start working on my jewelry collection and clothing collection.

I open a file folder about Killian, and the new crew members and I see one of them is from where Killian mafia is from. So I called Nico and told him to bring everybody here except my team because I will update them later and tell Valentino and everyone else to stay on guard when they all get here.

Every time I look at Xavier I can see he wants to come help me or hug me but he doesn't and I want to do the same thing. I left my office and locked the door and went towards the front of the building where they will come in. I hope Killian doesn't find out who my family is or that I have a son.

After I went through the plan with everyone and I will have to go in by myself but you guys will be outside waiting for me. I pull out the blueprint of the place and where his men are going to be. So be ready tomorrow at 2:00 am because we are leaving to go to the outskirts of the city. We need to surprise him because he knows that I'm back in town.

I tell them to stay here and if you need to go to the bathroom the bathroom is over there. "Nico and Valentino  follow me to my office," I told them in a serious tone. "L what is this about," Nico asked me. " Well, you see Killian as a member in my building and he always says he always knows everything and you can't hide anything from me." I told them. "Valentino I need you to put him in the cell and Nico you stay here while I get Alessandro and Xavier and his siblings," I spoke to them.

I walked out and locked the door behind me and sprinted to the room where they were in. I walked in and grabbed them all and told them to follow me but you guys have to run as I locked the door and I ran back to my office. We went in and I checked everything to make sure that there are no listings devices nor cameras in here so I told everybody to be quiet.

After I told them about Calia and she is 3 and Killian wanted me to get rid of her and I told him no and then he told me I would have her but I had to give her up for adoption and I did to a family I trust and they couldn't have any kids so I told them I have to give up my baby and the day I had her I told them her name would be and I give her something that what they have given me when I was born so she has my initials on the gold necklace.

(L.C.D. Stands for Luna Calia D'Angelo but her mother change her middle name and last name to Luna Celeste Reese)

We are getting ready to leave for the mission but I am not sure if we should go through this but we have to. I hope he doesn't find her or my son.

We reached the place. I get out and I see him standing there looking at me. I start moving towards him. I block everything out and hope he doesn't think I am here for him to take me back.

"Why am I here?" I questioned him. "You see I need to know where our daughter is so we all can go somewhere that is just us three," He spoke to me. " Well that ain't happening because you don't deserve to know where she is and I don't know where she is at also," I told him. "You are hiding something from me so you probably should tell me what you are hiding from me because I will find out what you're hiding?" I asked him. "Calia I won't hide anything from you," he replied to me. "Don't call me that and you won't be able to in the future because I won't allow you to do so".
Come on, family , we are running out of time here. I put my hands behind my back and grab my 9mm gun and getting ready to shoot him in his kneecaps.
"Why can't I call you that because you let me when I had you last Calia."
"Because I don't want to fight you anymore on this I want to know what you are not telling me or you do you want to go to easy way or the hard way Killian".
"I think I will go with both"  I know he wouldn't have his guns on him because he I think I won't either but I do I pull my gun out and shoot him in both kneecaps . He dropped to his knees and I took him to the van where the rest of my family is and I told them to bomb his base and houses and make sure they get every single woman and kids out of there and kill all of his people.

_____________________________
AUTHOR NOTE
School has been a lot more difficult because my teachers like to pile a lot of work on me and it's stresses me out. My allergies are really bad and it is making my head hurt and my eyes hurt and I want to get this chapter out because I promise you guys that I will post it in beginning of September and it is the beginning of September.

I want to know what you are thinking about this chapter or the book and love you guys and I hope you are doing well? Have a wonderful day or night