Chapter six

Unknown OV.

A night a go

I sent someone to find me some information on her mafia and set up some cameras in her room and they told me that she didn't have any in her room of her mafia at all and I will get her back where she belongs with me. She doesn't deserve to be with them. She deserves to be with me and she doesn't expect anything at all.

Present Time

LUNA POV.

I just realized that the person is right that I have a mold in my mafia. I need to go to the call Santino and say that there is a mole in my mafia or my father's mafia and I need you to hack and see if there is a mole. I told him that in a different language. Alessio is coming with me to see my father. I mean my sperm donor could watch him for me and I could tell him that I know about his mafia but I don't want to do that just yet. I go down stairs to see my grandpa sitting in the living room and sperm donor talking with him.

"Hey Alessandro, can you watch Alessio for me because I'm going to the gym and don't let anybody near him without you near him. I hope you understand and call me if something happens and if something dangerous happens please call me immediately. Thank you." I walked out and I didn't let him talk at all. I get to my car. I see that I have my work out outfit in my car and I drive off. I get to my gym and I start by wrapping up my hands and I walk over to the punching bag and I blast my music.

Your worthless
Your a  disappointment to your family
Your a failure
Your not deserve a family
Your a disgrace to
Your a sl*t
Can't you do anything right
Nobody cares about you

I didn't realize that the punching bag was on the floor and I felt a tear on my cheek and I wiped it away and I turned around and saw Nico there and I ran to him. He hugged me back. I let go  and I looked at my phone and saw the time and I told him I have to go back home now and can you go see if Sofia and the rest of the team are ok for me. Love you Nico see you later bye now. I ran to the car and sped home and I saw a lot of messages and calls from them and I finally got to the house and saw that the guards were shot.

I stopped and looked around and saw there was a sniper on the roof and I took my gun out and put the silencer on it and aimed at the person and shot them and I shot everyone that was outside. I walked into the house slowly and I heard shouting and my family "WHERE IS SHE." I heard my father saying I don't know where she is.  I see a guy coming at me and I shoot him in the head and I see more coming at me and I throw a knife in their neck at the same time. I shoot more of them and I start making my way to the kitchen and I stay behind the wall and I see everyone sitting on the floor and tied together and I see that Santiago faces me and I send him a message and then I send him my last knife towards him.

I walked out of my hiding spot and said "Here I am and what do you want with me" " He wants what is his back to him and that is you" "Do you don't know who I am I your worst nightmare and call me silent and do you want the easy way or the hard way" he stayed quiet so I he want the hard way "ok then you want the hard way here it is for you".

I see someone changing at me and I did some combat moves in the stomach and then swung my leg around their neck and twisted the neck and broke their neck. I kicked them in the butt and I did call my men but none of them showed up except Nico. He came almost to the end of the fight and I shot the guy in charge and told Nico to send him to where he came from. (I don't know the names of the combat moves so please help me out here if you can-A/N)