The Meeting

(A/n here I want to let you know that I had writer blocked and I was struggling at one point in this chapter and it is hard to. If you are confused at some point in this chapter please message me on here, TikTok, or Instagram so I can explain it but don't be mean. It will make sense when you start to read the chapter it is hard to explain on  what I am trying to say and there is going to be a lot of pictures)
Please play song when I say to play it

POV. Third person
Luna wakes up at 4:09 in the morning and she gets up from her bed and wakes up Alessio and she takes him to the bathroom to take a bath and then she goes to her closet with Alessio so he can pick out his clothes then he picks out a red piece. Luna picked a red long sleeve shirt and blue jeans, her hair put up in a clip and wearing white Nike shoes, she got her nails done with a red tip.
(A/n I know that a worried time to get up at in the morning)
Alessio outfit

(A/n I know that a worried time to get up at in the morning)Alessio outfit

Luna outfit

She walks out of her closet with Alessio in her arms and she takes a bookbag  with an outfit for her work

She walks out of her closet with Alessio in her arms and she takes a bookbag with an outfit for her work. Then she walks down the stairs and walks into the kitchen and she sees Alessandro in the kitchen. He looks like he has been up for a while and looks didn't even go to sleep. Luna cleared her throat and he looked up at her and asked her why she was up at this time. She said that she has to be somewhere but it involved work and can you watch Alessio for me she said to him. He nodded and he took Alessio out of her arms so she could make breakfast for her and Alessio and Alessandro. After they ate she told him everything that Alessio likes and dislikes and his schedule. Then she tells him that she will be home around 12 or 1 if not then call Valentino López and his sister because they know what to do. Don't ask questions why to call them just don't please. Then she left the kitchen and walked to the front door and she made sure she had everything then she walked out of the house and she walked up to her other car a white Range Rover with black tinted windows.

 Then she left the kitchen and walked to the front door and she made sure she had everything then she walked out of the house and she  walked up to her other car a white Range Rover  with black tinted windows