The Pain

LUNA POV.

I  start telling them how Anastasia took me from the house. She took care of me until I was about 3 years old and she met her boyfriend when I was 4. He was nice at first until I was 8. He umm— hit me an—and strangled me to the point where I couldn't get up and he —so—sold me to someone who did a lot more than her boyfriend.

I look at Nico and my eyes tell him that I am having a panic attack and flashbacks. I am trying to get through this. I look at my family and I hope I can continue telling them.

I w—was beaten to the point where I was unconscious. I didn't know what was going on around me until I began my consciousness back and I was being sex—ually assa—ulted  and there was more. By the time I was 13 years old I was r—aped and he made sure I  ki—ll my bab—ies and I didn't he would and he repeatedly did over and over and by the time I was 15 ½  years old he let me keep Alessio and he um— did have a twin sister but she didn't make it to full term. Nico was the one who helped me and saved me from there and I lived with him for a year and went back to Anastasia and lived there until they died"I stuttered.  I left the room and went to see the kids.

Third Person POV.

As Luna left the room her brother was angry and in pain thinking what if we didn't leave the house that night and her father just sat there with his head down in his hand and was sad that he couldn't protect his bambina (baby) he was also angry at himself. He realized he wasn't there for her when she needed him the most. Luna is talking to the children and she realizes that she needed her father the most in her childhood and what's to make the kids have a better life than she did. She picks up Alessio and Ajax into her arms and Roman is  beside her where Jax is. They all walk down the stairs together and she takes a deep breath before walking more down the steps. As they reach the bottom floor everyone turns and looks at her and sees that she has no emotion on her face or her eyes. She puts Jax and Alessio down and she looks at everyone and says let's make something to eat. She still hasn't told them what she does for a living and she worries that they might find out soon or later.

The ❓POV

I know it was someone close to her and I am proud that she found out who it was. I can't believe they didn't notice I still alive and I got some son that she adopted for me because I couldn't take care of them because their mother passed away and I just want them to have a normal life and I know she is a amazing mother and I just hope she knows I am the one she talk to at her spot. I just left her house and went back to my home. One day you will get to meet me.

____________Author Note____________
555 Words

I hope you enjoy this chapter

How are you doing?

Q: what is your favorite character in the book?
A: my favorite character on this book is Alessio.

Who do you think is ❓?

And what are feeling about this chapter?