PRESENT TIME/THE EPILOGUE

Luna POV.
I'm on my way to the airport right now. Alessio is 15 and he doesn't know that I am on my way to the airport right now. Ryder knows I am leaving tonight and the other boys are in college out of state. I am going to see her today. She messaged me yesterday asking if I could come and meet her to ask me questions and I agreed to meet her.

I have arrived in Westcoin. I text her that I have landed. I look for her and see her stand at the exit door. She looks so beautiful and reminds me of myself when I was younger. I wish I could have kept her but I know I couldn't because she would have been abused also. I ran up to her and hugged her. She said come on, let 's go see my adopted parents. They have always talked about you to me and they told me that you gave me up because you are protecting me.

We walk together to the car and I walk to the truck and put my bag in the car. I go to the passenger seat and put the seat belt on and she drives to their house. When we arrive at the house she walks in and says we are here. They walk out of somewhere and say to Luna how have you been. I am good. I have a son who is 15 and have 3 more who are in college who I adopted from my uncle who faked his death.
Come let's go to the living room to sit down and talk. I follow them to the living room.

"How has life been since 18 years ago?" "Well I went back to his place and stayed there for another year and he sold me to another guy who I had my 15 year old son with and I escaped his abuse of behavior with the help of his brother who is now my best friend when I was a couple weeks pregnant with my son. I stayed with him for 2 years and went back to my mother and her boyfriend. They passed away when I was 17 years old so I had to go to my father who I didn't know about and my 6 brothers and my son's father came to my work the day after I was with my father and brothers. Then a month passed my family and my raival decided to want me and you back into his life and he wanted to know where you live and I didn't know where you were at and I killed him because he deserved and my brother's best friend came into my car and then on I fall in love with who has been my husband for 2 years now." "Wow, a lot has happened in your life."

"Yeah and Caila you no longer need protection from me anymore and keep your name because you are the only one who is named with those names and I wish I could have raised you and see everything in your life like your first everything you did in your life. Your first name is my middle name."

"I have been told that you had come close abortion me but they finally let you give birth to me. I want to know why you are protecting me," she questioned. "Your father wanted you to gone and I told him that I will adopt you to a family who would love you and protect you with their lives if they had to and I told them to give you a necklace with L.C.D on it and that stands for Luna Calia D'Angelo" I spoke to them. "Luna, what is your job you do for a living?" " Well I'm a CEO of CL company and also the CEO of CL designer jewelry company and the Donna or Queen of Spanish, American, and Italian Mafia.

"What, how, and when of being in the business world and the mafia," they spoke at the same time. "Yeah it is a lot, I graduated high school at 14 and then graduated college at 16 because I went to school when everybody else was on break because I wanted to get it out of the way so I could start my business. With the mafia part I met a guy who was the don of the Spanish Mafia. " I told them.
______________

I post two chapters in one day!

The Epilogue of Luna Celeste Reese and stay tuned for book two and that the end of her story.

Hope you enjoy the book and hope you have an enjoyable day.

Love you all and please comment, vote, and share