The Date

Luna POV.

Over the past month Ryder and I have been more involved with each other. I think about our first kiss with each other every day since it happened. Yesterday he told me to be ready by 8 pm. We are taking it slowly and I'm getting ready right now and it is 6:30pm so I have an hour and a half to get ready. I'm having dad watching the kids. Lately I've been thinking about my uncle who faked his death. He updates us when he can. He misses us and his sons and his daughter so growled that he wishes that he never faked his death when he was 28 years old. His name in the underworld is Andro because he said he wanted his twin with him but he can't. We are also trying to find a way for him to get out so he doesn't have to sneak around people in the underworld.

I walk to my closet and I'm looking through and I pull out a dress that is blue laced, a short dress, and it strapless

Picture of the outfit here

Now it's 8 o'clock Ryder knocks the door. I open the door . Tell me to change something comfortable. I say why don't you do something comfortable and also take off your makeup and stuff once you are done changing, tell me. I change into comfortable clothes that look like this.

 I change into comfortable clothes that look like this

(N/A here I couldn't decide which one so you can choose which one you prefer her to wear)We leave and go to a place that is open all night

We leave and go to a place that is open all night. We're having a blast dance and kissing. We were there until six in the morning. We played laser tag bowling and I sat down and talked and ate breakfast. It was sweet and romantic. I went back home to his house and we built a fort and watched movies.

We ended up sleepy and cuddling together in the fort. We woke up at 11:30 in the morning me some breakfast took me back home to my kids and my family the rest the day. I wish she was still here spending time with me, my family and my kids, but he has his job to do and that's why I love him.

___________________________
Author Note
I know it been a while since the last update I will explain why.
Well I have been trying to work on this for a while and I could never find what I wanted to write about. I also need to take care of my personal life because I lose a family member and my best friend that is now an ex best friend ignore me and I also have a new friend who I meet though a friend and they go to church and school has been a lot but I get though it also exams are coming up in a month so yeah.

Four more chapters until the end and until I start working on Alessio's Love and something else!

How is your day? And what is your favorite character and who's book would you want me read about?