The Secret

Alessandro POV

Alessandro POV.

After we ask Luna about what Killian was talking about how my twin is alive and the she has a daughter. She left the room without answering our questions.

I just couldn't believe he faked his death. I just want to know why he did it. Why is la mia bambina hiding that she has a daughter from everyone.

 Why is la mia bambina hiding that she has a daughter from everyone

Xavier POV.
Why is Killian Black after her? I want to help her but she seems like she doesn't want our help anymore because of what we found out. I want to hug her and tell her that we are all here for her. I saw the way when she saw on the computer that the message was in a different language.

She looked terrified at it and then she left the room. I wanted to go find her but I had a feeling to not go to her. We hear a ping from a computer and we go to see what's on it. When we do we are all in shock and confused by it.

"Stop trying to find me. I am not the only one who has secrets. Oh well you see my flower has more secrets than you thought you see. She has a daughter who is about 3 years old and she knows someone who is still alive and that person faked their death 28 years ago. Well well I hope you know what her own mother made a deal with me.
-K.B"

We turned around and saw Luna standing there and we started asking her questions about it. I saw that she was getting overwhelmed by the questions. She walked out. We are all wondering why she hid this from everyone. I just want to know why she is protecting us from this.

I look around the room and see Alessandro head down in his hands. I see everyone else seems upset about it or they are just wishing they could have been there for her. I hope she knows that we are here for her.

I later see Valentino leaving the room. I see my siblings eyes watering but my sister seems to be angry at Luna for not telling her.

_____________________________________________

Words:390

The secret is out in the open

How do you think about it being out?

What does Luna does next?