The dinner

Author Here: sorry about the long wait I hope you love this chapter but I will let you read now

Author Here: sorry  about the long wait I hope you love this chapter but I will let you read now

POV. Luna
I'm starting to wake up because I hear a knock on my bedroom door and I look over to see Alessio crying because he doesn't look loud noises or people raise their voices at me he is protective of me so I get up and picked him up and walked to the door and open it up and there stood Leonardo " Dinner is ready," he said. "Ok but let me get more comfy clothes" I said. I go to my closet to change. I picked out a white hoodie and white sweatpants without the shoes then did my hair in a low ponytail. Then I change Alessio into a light gray Nike sweatshirt and light gray sweatpants without the shoes.
I walked out and Leonardo was sitting on my bed waiting for me then "Hey I am ready let's go down to eat," I said. He got up from my bed and we went down. We started to walk down the stairs. I started hearing shouting and Alessio started to grip me tighter and started to cry. I am trying to calm him down but it is not working. Leonardo turned around and said " why is your baby crying," he said. "It is none of your business ok now I am going back to my room to calm him down," I said. I started to walk up the stairs and I turned my head to see if he was following me back to my room and he is. I walk faster to get to my bedroom and when I get in it I locked my door and go to my bed and lay down Alessio and I started to tell him that I am ok and I am safe then he started to calm down and I picked him up and kiss his head and I walked to my door and unlocked it and walked out Leonardo was outside of my door then we walked down stairs and walked a long way to the dining room. They are talking in Italian but I know that they were talking about the mafia they were talking about.
They said "Let's see if the Spanish mafia wants to be allies with us because they are the top one mafia and the American mafia." I clear my throat and they turn to face me and I put a confused face so they don't know that I know what they said I took the seat at the end of the table knowing there is another seat they stared at me because nobody is allowed to seat here but I don't care all the biological father cleared his throat " You are NOT allowed to sit there Luna," he said. "I don't care that I am not allowed to sit here and don't yell at me," I said. Alessio is about to cry and I tell him that I am ok and safe and that I love him. He looked up and smiled at me and I kissed his head. They were confused about what I said to Alessio. I don't care about what they think.
"Mãe, estou com fome e quero muito que a tia Sofia e o tio Valentino e o tio Santino estejam aqui" Alessiosaid . (Mom I am hungry and I want aunt Sofia and uncle Valentino and uncle Santino to be here) and I said yes and they are almost here Alessio. They all had confused looks on their faces. The next thing is the doorbell ring and I go run to the door and Sofia and Valentino stand there and then I said that Alessio just asks about you guys. They had a don't mess with me right now look on their face. "Qu'est-ce qui ne va pas avec la mafia et comment est-ce arrivé et si je dois revenir en avion et crier sur Santino, je le ferai et je n'hésiterai pas à vous crier dessus", I said (What wrong with the mafia and how did it happen and if I have to fly back and yell at Santino I will and I won't hesitate to yell at you,). They looked at me weird and I said in a whisper that my biological father and the rest are in the other room and I don't know them to hear about what we are talking about. They said that the Russian mafia was trying to get into our Systems and our warehouse to steal our weapons, drugs, etc. They said it in German so I know what they were talking about. And Alessio is not letting go of Sofia and Valentino so I told them to follow me to the dining room.
My biological father and brother's are looking at us and I clear my throat then "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN OUR HOUSE," the oldest brother yells. " DON'T YELL AT ME OR I WON'T HESITATE TO HURT YOU," I said. I turned around my head to see Alessio and the next thing he said was, "Don't you dare talk to my mama if you do, I will hurt and then KILL you and I don't care if you are family or not," Alessio said. shocked everyone but Sofia, Valentino, and I because he does it to everyone that screams at me or touches me without asking me permission. I sat down in the seat at the table where I was sitting before I got up to answer the door. Sofia sits down and Valentino stands behind her and "Guys meet my best friends and they are like my brother and sister Valentino is the one standing and the one sitting holding Alessio is Sofia," I said.