first date

Yeonjun would take you on an ice skating date because you mentioned before that you were interested to try it one day. But you had never even stepped on ice before, let alone skated and were scared to embarrass yourself in front of him. He promised that he would help you learn and true to his words, he held your hand tightly, patiently guiding you with a smile on his face as you took your first steps on the ice. At some point, you got a little overconfident and let go of his hand, but almost slipped and fell. Thankfully, he grabbed you just in time, preventing you from getting injured. After that close shave, he was more attentive and insisted on holding your hand until he was sure you had gotten the hang of it. Watching you skate happily around the rink without his help, he was very proud of you and clapped for you, patting your head and praising you nonstop for being so brave. The whole time you two were at the rink, he was so caring and patient, making sure that you wouldn't fall and hurt yourself, making you feel safe and protected. When he stared at you, his warm gaze always made you feel like you two were in your little world. The whole ice skating date was such an enjoyable experience for both of you and he had so much fun, that he had to ask you for another date someday which you happily agreed, sharing a huge bear hug.

Soobin would pick you up from your house and the two of you would have a baking date at his house as both of you like baking (and eating) sweet treats. You wanted to bake brownies as you were craving them so he went to the supermarket early in the morning to get fresh ingredients for the date. Throughout the time you two were baking, he was very attentive and patient, helping you a lot and teaching you how to do certain steps you were not sure of with a big smile on his face. Both of you had a lot of fun just baking and hanging out with each other, happy in your world. When the brownies were in the oven and baking, you seemed slightly lost, not sure of what to do next. He tried to make you comfortable by offering you drinks and snacks and asking you what you wanted to do. When both of you settled on the sofa, at last, he passed you the controller for you to choose whatever you wanted to watch. He let you play with Odi too, and surprisingly, Odi opens up to you, which was something that didn't happen often. When the brownies were done, both of you sat down at the table and tried a piece each, it was one of the best brownies ever, not just because of how good it tasted, but because of who made it with you. At the end of the baking date, he asks you for a second date and both of you made plans on what fun things to do next.

Beomgyu would drive to your house, holding a present in his hand but not telling you what it was just yet, leaving you curious. He plays your favourite songs on the guitar he brought to your place. You two would have a karaoke session full of music and fun. When both of you were tired from singing, he takes out the present earlier and when you opened it, it was a guitar of your very own! You thanked him profusely for the gift and cradled it carefully and he looked embarrassed, saying it was a birthday gift even though your birthday was still a long time away. You had told him on several occasions that you liked guitars a lot but haven't had the opportunity to learn how to play the instrument and he remembered that and went to the store to get you one, planning to teach you. For the rest of the afternoon, he teaches you how to hold the guitar, the basic chords and how to strum. He was patient throughout, and happy to teach you something he is passionate and interested in, assuring you time and again that you were doing well. You enjoyed the whole process, but most importantly how you got to know him better through his interest. He promises to teach you more on your next date, excited to get to spend more time with you, to which you agreed with a bright smile on your face. 

Taehyun would take you to the beach as a surprise as he wanted to try and catch the sunset that evening with you and both of you brought digital cameras to capture the scenery as you have a keen interest in photography like he does. Before going to the beach, the two of you went to grab some sandwiches and sat down on a picnic mat on the sandy beach, waiting for the sun to set. While waiting, the wind blew towards the shore where the two of you were sitting and you felt cold but forgot to bring your jacket and were shivering. He noticed and without a single word, silently wrapped his jacket around your shoulders, making you feel all tingly and fuzzy inside. The sun was setting with orange, pink and purple streaks across the blue sky and both of you took many pictures, admiring the scenery that was right before your eyes, it was rather romantic in your opinion and you always wanted your first date to be like that. He offered to take pictures for you for memories which you agreed, thanking him. The pictures turned out pretty and when you were looking at the pictures, he was smiling at how cute you were. After that, both of you scheduled another date and would remember this first date deep down in your hearts.

Huening Kai picked you up from your house and surprised you by driving to the amusement park. He had meant for it to be a surprise and was very excited about it, holding your hand gently and pulling you towards the game stalls and rides. You saw a soft toy you wanted at a game stall and tried to get it but kept missing the target. He saw it and offered to help, getting the toy easily and giving it to you, happy that he did something to make you smile. After winning a Squirtle soft toy at another game booth, he gave it to you, saying that it looks just like you when you smile, making you break into yet another smile. You really liked roller coasters and other thrilling rides a lot and though he was a little nervous, he still accompanied you on every ride and you squeezed his hand constantly to reassure him every time he screamed ( like a dolphin ofc :> ) Both of you got cotton candy and drinks after that, feeling super happy and energised despite playing for such a long time. You never had that much fun in such a long time and needless to say, a second date was ready to be planned after that fun and enjoyable day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Valentines update! I'm just being a single pringle here :) damn my tenses for this chap is all over the place sorry ;-; Hope you liked this chapter though!♡ Drop a vote and comment, don't be a silent reader, I would love to hear your opinions if you don't mind ofc :)