Officially Dating

The event was successful. Customers who went enjoyed the new recipes they introduced and of course the music, they like it so much that they are requesting for monthly acoustic night. If only they can do that they said, but it will be too tiring since they are not so many in the team.

Right after their mini concert, ladies swarmed up on Logan and Yoonchul to take selcas with them. Yoonhee on the far side is not happy at all with what she's seeing.

"Argh those ladies! They know Yoonchul has a girlfriend. Hello! I was announced on stage, yet they still have the guts to flirt like that. Even Logan said he already has someone. They're getting on my nerves!"

"Relax dongsaeng. They're just fangirling" Suryeon calmed her down.

As they were talking, a guy approached them.

"Ahm hello! If I'm not mistaken, you're the head chef, right?" he said to Suryeon.

"Ye-yes I am" Suryeon answered quite shocked.

"The foods were delicious. Actually, I'm a regular customer here. I always eat every lunchtime since my work is nearby and I've always wanted to meet you because I've heard that the chef here is really beautiful... and they're not wrong, you're so beautiful" 

"Oh, thank you" Suryeon was awkward at his compliment. 

"Here I want to give this to you" he handed Suryeon a rose.

Logan from a distance saw the guy approaching Suryeon. He was worried but knowing Yoonhee is with her and that he's not also far from her makes him think she will be safe. He just have to keep his eyes on them. Likewise, he can't just ignore these customers asking for selcas for the sake of the restaurant's image. But the moment he saw him giving her a flower, he then knows it's no longer safe, so he immediately went to her.

Suryeon doesn't want to accept the flower but she's too shy to reject it. Also, she's thinking of the restaurant's image, what if another issue arises because she snob a sweet guy. So, she just accepted it. And before the man could say anything more, Logan appeared in front of them grabbing Suryeon gently by the waist which surprised her. Logan's next action shocked her even more. He leaned to kiss her sweetly on the cheek.

"Looks like someone is jealous" Yoonhee chuckled.

"Hi LOVE!" he greeted her in a hyper tone emphasizing the last word.

Suryeon was dumbfounded on what Logan did, and she can't say anything. Logan then turned to the guy and said, "Hi dude, what's up? I bet you're talking to my girlfriend. Is there something wrong or..."

Logan did send a clear message with his action that he IS the boyfriend and Suryeon is HIS. The guy was surprised and embarrassed that's why he just backed off and said sorry to them.

"Sorry I didn't know. I'll go ahead. Nice meeting you Suryeon-ssi and congrats to all in your event"

"Thank you" Logan answered firmly without removing his hands on Suryeon.

Suryeon was still on shock. It's the first time someone introduced her "as his" in public. It just melted her heart.

"Hey, what was that?" she asked him.

"Mwo? I just slapped him with the truth" he said pouting. "How dare him to flirt with you"

"Why is he so cute" Suryeon thought as she smiled to her jealous boyfriend.

"So, aren't you gonna throw that?" he glared at the flower in her hand. "Don't tell me you'll keep it"

Suryeon thinks it will not harm if she'll tease him a bit so she played with his jealous game.