Assurance

One week has passed since they went to Seoul and Mrs. Lee is about to return to Pohang. However, Stella and Ana requested her to stay for another week to which she cannot refuse. Meanwhile, Logan was being nagged by his friends. Upon knowing he's in Seoul, they contacted him every day, asking him to meet them. And since it's a weekend, Logan's best friend is inviting him to play tennis like they used to before. Of course, he wants to, because aside from missing his dear friends, he also misses his sport. But on the other hand, he doesn't want to be away from Suryeon, after all she is his priority more than anything.

"I can't maybe next time... No, of course I want to meet all of you it's just that... I'll tell you some other time, ok? C'mon Juwon don't act like a child it doesn't suit you... Haha bye! See you soon!" Logan is on the phone with his friend when Suryeon approached him on the sala.

"Is everything okay, jagiya?"

"Ah yah everything's fine. It's just my friends nagging me again" he embraced her as she sits beside him.

"Yah don't be too showy like this. What if your mom or Anna suddenly appears and see us?" she nudged him softly.

He embraced her more, "Wae? What's wrong with being sweet to your girlfriend?" then he kissed her cheeks.

"Logan! If you don't stop, I'll go back to Pohang" she threatened him.

"Haha nice try, I know you can't do that" Logan teased her which earned him a pinch on the side from Suryeon. "Ouch that hurts! Since when have you become violent?"

"Oh, does it really hurt? I'm so sorry, jagiya" Suryeon suddenly become worried, and Logan took that opportunity to kiss her again.

"Ah you're so annoying" she said, and he just giggled. "By the way, why don't you go and meet your friends? I'll be okay here. Don't worry too much and just have fun like you used to"

"Like going to the bars and drinking?" he is once again teasing her.

"Yah not that kind of fun. If you'll do that..."

"Haha I'm just joking. Of course, I won't dare do that. I'm already a changed person because of you" he is about to kiss her again, but Suryeon held his face.

"Jagiya, I'm serious. Go ahead and have fun with your friends"

"Are you sure you'll be okay here?"

"Yes"

"Hmm, what if you just go with me. I'll introduce you to them"

She suddenly became anxious of his suggestion. She then remembered everything she heard in the restroom a few days ago. What if Logan's friends would also say the same about her.

"Jagiya?" he noticed she's not responding.

"Oh, ahm..."

"You don't want to?" Logan sulked.

"It's not like that" seeing how he became sad makes her feel guilty. He really wants to introduce her to his friends, and this melted her heart.

Trusting Logan and his love for her, she knows he won't do something that would hurt her. So, she said yes but insisted cooking for them and will just follow during lunchtime. Logan did not agree at first because he doesn't want Suryeon getting tired but ended up saying yes just for them to meet halfway.

"If I can't impress them with how I look, then at least I can impress them with my cooking" Suryeon thought as she starts preparing the food that she's going to bring to them. As soon as she finished cooking, she went to the bedroom to get dressed. Looking at the closet, she doesn't know what to wear. Living in Pohang for two years, her type of clothes has become very simple. Those elegant dresses and blouses she had before were left at the Joo's since she wasn't able to bring anything from that place. And of course, she doesn't have enough budget to buy new expensive ones. After a long time of deciding, she just opted to wear her favorite dress. It was given by Mrs. Lee as a gift to her.