Acceptance

After the meeting, Logan went home immediately worrying if Suryeon is okay. As he entered the house, he heard sweet laughters coming from the kitchen. He sneaks in to see what's going on and saw the two ladies close to her heart having a cooking show of their own. He was right, her sister will surely like Suryeon. He doesn't want to interrupt what their doing so he just stood by the door of the kitchen and just stared at them smiling when Anna noticed him.

"Oppa, you're here!"

"Oh, jagiya! How long have you been there?"

"Not that long" he said approaching the kitchen island.

"Sorry we didn't notice you" Suryeon apologized.

"Yah we're kind of busy here" Anna said while pointing to the soft chocolate brownies they baked.

"Wow did you bake that?" Logan asked.

"Uh-uh, Suryeon unnie taught me"

"Unnie?"

"Yes, she's now my unnie because she's your jagiya, right?" Anna teasingly answered his brother. "And don't worry I asked for her permission" she looked at Suryeon smiling widely.

Suryeon smiled back. "Ne. She's the cutest little dongsaeng ever"

"You two. I'm starting to get envious" Logan pouted.

"Don't be because we bake this for you" Anna handed him a big slice of the brownie. "Have a taste, oppa. It's so good. Unnie is the best cook! Even better than those in the Michelin restaurants"

"Yes, I agree to that! She's the best of the best!" Logan winked at his blushing girlfriend.

"That's too much you two... but thank you" Suryeon said shyly.

Logan took a big bite of the brownie, "Omo! This is really good!"

"You like it?" Anna asked.

"Super like it. Good job my two lovely ladies"

"Seems we're missing the fun" Mrs. Lee entered the kitchen with Stella.

"Halmeoni, Eomma, glad you're here! Come and taste this special brownie that Suryeon unnie and I baked" Anna excitingly approached them and grabbed their hands bringing them to the kitchen island. Suryeon bowed at them and gave them slices of the brownie. She became anxious all of a sudden upon seeing Stella for she still doesn't know if she already approves of her or not.

Stella took a bite and surprisingly she liked it. "This is so delicious! So soft and moist, not too sweet. I love it"

"I told you, Suryeon is my head chef, she's really good" Mrs. Lee proudly said.

"She is" Stella agreed smiling. "Can I join you both in your next cooking class? I think I have to enhance my kitchen skills"

"Yes, eomma join us! Unnie said she'll teach me one of her secret recipes"

Suryeon can't believe what is happening. Logan's mother liking her food and asking for a personal cooking lesson from her. From cold stares a while ago, she's now becoming soft to her.

"It's my privilege to share it to you, ma'am" she said tears almost forming in her eyes.

Logan can't also believe what he's hearing and seeing. Her mother and sister liking Suryeon. If it's a dream, he would never want to wake up. He's so happy especially for her because he knows she deserves to be accepted and loved like this, something that was deprived from her before.

"Only appa is left. And I'll do everything for him to accept her" he told himself.

After eating dinner and cleaning up, they've decided to call it a day.